Some unbelievable shid you just gotta read...

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
HAYABUSA.ORG MEMBERS
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Happy New Year. Busa Bothers and Sisiters
smile.gif
. Bill, you're a sraight-up guy and I appreciate you doing what you thought was right, as you always do. That said, I really wanted you to have that as a small token of my appreciation of all you do for others. A hearty
beerchug.gif
to you, bud
smile.gif

smile.gif

MAN WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS YOU ARE. NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME AT WHAT GREAT LENGTHS SOME OF US GO TO, JUST TO HELP OTHERS. HELL, IM JUST PROUD TO BE HERE TO WITNESS IT.
beerchug.gif

A little backround on the Jinkster that many Busa members might not be aware of:
Back in our (Bill & my) FZ1 days, Ivan, the same guy that I believe first came up with the TRE, designed a carb jet kit for the Fizzers that really woke them up. Several members bought the kit, including myself, so I can tell you first hand that the things really worked but were a bit of a hassle to install, as it involved scary drilling of the carb bodies. Bill, knowing his way around things mechanical pretty well, helped several members in his area (and some not so close) with their installs. The guy gives...always has. He is a great credit to our .org community beyond his funny looks at life and technical help.

Jinks, glad you're doing much better.

I still need to go through committee (
biggrin.gif
)on the guns but I have not forgotten about them, I assure you!

--Wag--

Semper FI and Happy New Year. John you really are a great guy. You always seem to know who needs help, and you find a way to provide it. And Happy New Year to all the great people here.

(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 31 2006,12:26) Leave NO ONE BEHIND!!!! Happy new year my friend!
beerchug.gif
Semper Fi! OOh Rah!
MAN WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS ALL OF YOU ARE. NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME AT WHAT GREAT LENGTHS SOME OF US GO TO, JUST TO HELP OTHERS. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M BACK IN THE CORPS WERE EVERYONE LOOKS OUT FOR EACH OTHER!!
HELL, I'M JUST PROUD TO BE HERE TO WITNESS IT AND BE PART OF THE FINEST BOARD ON THE NET!!!
bowdown.gif
super.gif

This is truly a success story of friends and FAMILY. I knew this site was different but not like this. I'm taken aback by the family atmosphere and the devil dog sait it best "no one left behind". You are all awesome and thanks for letting me be a part of this .org community. Best wishes to all and happy new year!!!

Henry

I'm touched to see others doing what we should be willing to do in the first place.

I know it feels good to have people there willin to reach out and help, but the greatest feeling is when you are able to reach out and help someone else. The true gift, no matter the season, is the gift of giving.

(Revvv @ Jan. 04 2007,01:flamethrowing:) I'm touched to see others doing what we should be willing to do in the first place.

I know it feels good to have people there willin to reach out and help, but the greatest feeling is when you are able to reach out and help someone else. The true gift, no matter the season, is the gift of giving.
Well said.

Back