Some unbelievable shid you just gotta read...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
well...after being made aware that my recent lack of presence and participation did NOT go un-noticed around here?...i responded with a reply explaining why...to wit?...O-Ren had a dead battery that i could no6t afford to replace (during this holiday season with a wife and 3 daughters) and poor ORen Ishii wound up collecting dust for 6 weeks...and then?...after explaining my situation?..Here came the Calvary!..and it was Hayabusa.org members to the rescue!
biggrin.gif

First a huge thanks for....

Huge Thank You Issue #1: it was RED05 (an old FZ1 bud of mine from our FZ1OA days) who called me on the day before christmas eve day to let me know that he and runeight ("the rider formerly known as hogger")..(an several other members..sorry...so much help happened so quick that i lost track between names and board names) where pitch'in in to buy me a new battery for christmas to get me and Oren up and runn'in and back out on the road for the holidays...and as it turned out?....i wound up with "Double Help" as Red05 had already mailed me a check to cover the cost of the battery but that wasn't fast enough for runeight who wanted to get me up and running for my holiday vacation days and called my local dealer with his cc number and had a brand new, freshly charged Yuasa paid for in full and waiting for me to pick up at my local dealer christmas eve day morning....which i promptly fetched...

YUASA.jpg

Now...that said?...my dilemma was this...Red05 had already mailed his $100 check...and when he found out that runeight had expedited things?....he was even gracious enough to let me know that since my family and i had hit things rough for the holidays?..he left the door open for me to still go ahead and cash the check with best wishes for a merry christmas...well...with respect to the fantastic levels of good will and graciousness the members of hayabusa.rg have shown me here?...and to salvage what's left of my shattered financial pride?...behold Red05....

Your check...(with all critical info cropped out)...

CHECKB4.jpg

and with all do respect and huge thanks...what i felt was..."The Right Thing To Do"....

CHECKAFTER.jpg

So with all the thanks in the world?...for your caring and sharing this holiday season?...please feel free to accredit that $100 right back into your balance...with pictorial confidence...and thanks so much again.
biggrin.gif

Thank You Issue #2: Via PM's?...Both nitrousjunkie and Wag picked up on my willingness to sell several of my personal firearms to recover and both offered to help me out...NJ being the most aggressive by offering to buy all i was reluctantly willing to part with..and re-sell them back to me at any time...he was also concerned (as was i) about just how merry my 3 daughters christmas would be...and went to the extreme of western union'ing me a very generous deposit for said firearms....and to say i was taken by his humanity is a gross understatement...an awesome person indeed helping out a hurt'in former leatherneck in need...and he did this on christmas eve day...i was unable to retrieve this cash (as all my local western unions were closed that afternoon) but the confirmation of recieved cash was all the wife and i needed to go ahead and dip into our bill money to cover a few extra goodies for our girls from santa...and the cash was retrieved the day after christmas...all is well..thanks to NJ the Jinks family had a very merry christmas.

Love to all this holiday season and thank you my busa bretheren...you made me and my families year!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now that is cool! Glad you got what you needed and didn't accept more than you needed. Hope you have a good New Year!

-Randy

(300Busa @ Dec. 31 2006,05:51) Now that is cool!  Glad you got what you needed and didn't accept more than you needed.  Hope you have a good New Year!

-Randy
Thanks Randy...and what's really cool is the record breaking time in which help (from all directions) was recieved...it warmed my heart so much that it's about to burst into flames!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
giving is what the holidays are all about. I've seen quit a bit of brotherhood since I've been on the site. Pay it forward best describes it. I hope you and your family enjoyed your Christmas.

You guys are great
super.gif

"A picture is worth a thousand words. "

How true.
wink.gif

Bill, I'm glad all worked out for you this Holiday Season. It felt good to do something for someone else that needed a little Christmas Cheer. This is what Christmas is all about but often forgotten.

Best of times this New Year to you and yours Bill.

runeight...

(runeight @ Dec. 31 2006,09:24) "A picture is worth a thousand words. "

How true.  
wink.gif

Bill, I'm glad all worked out for you this Holiday Season. It felt good to do something for someone else that needed a little Christmas Cheer. This is what Christmas is all about but often forgotten.

Best of times this New Year to you and yours Bill.

runeight...
I'm proud to know you John....

beerchug.gif
to you and the others

Glad to hear all has worked out and the girls had a great Christmas.. and of course Oren is back up and running. Just another story that tells the character of the family here at the .Org

Charlie

That is why this place is different than any other message forum out there. We are more of an extended family that a bunch of folks that have the same hobby (addiction). Happy Holidays to all.

Don

you all are beginning to restore my confidence in my fellow humans (at least in my brothers and sisters here)...glad you are back up and running and had a good Christmas Jinkster
beerchug.gif

Thanks folks..and oddly enough?...I'm headed out to a new years eve party with all my HD riding coworkers at an HD riding coworkers house...with our own live band...including me....headed over now on ORen (just to check things out) and then coming back home for my Titan full of axes and amps...and yes...we're ALL staying the night...as i had to work this past wed-fri and wifey took the daughters to savanah, ga for a little christmas vacation...so daddys home alone but he gets to ride and "then"...party and play tonight...all....night....long.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

This act of kindness makes me proud to be part of this site! Acts, not words, make this a different place. I'm sure Captain had no idea what a tight knit family he would create when he envisioned what Hayabusa.org. would be. It would be hard to put into words what the members here mean to me. I hope every one of you have a safe and happy new year.
bowdown.gif

Back