some new pics of my busa

squale147

Registered
whats up guys.. just posting some new pics of the busa after a good 100 mile ride today..im really loving her.. alot different from my 750...i felt like i could ride for another 100 miles..

new busa pics 012.JPG

new busa pics 014.JPG

new busa pics 010.JPG

new busa pics 011.JPG

new busa pics 006.JPG

Gorgeous bike bro! I've been riding for 31 years. I've made 3 cross country rides; two on sport bikes, one on a cruiser. My Busa is the most comfortable bike I have ridden to date. It's like they built it around me....AWESOME bike!!!
:thumbsup:

like all the blue, it flows! What kind of pipes are those and is the blue logo on the pipes something you did yourself?

Very nice bike, it looks longer than others, must be an optical illusion, maybe because of the various blue highlights, cant exactly put my finger on it.

like all the blue, it flows! What kind of pipes are those and is the blue logo on the pipes something you did yourself?

Very nice bike, it looks longer than others, must be an optical illusion, maybe because of the various blue highlights, cant exactly put my finger on it.

they are akrapovic exhaust and i just added the decals on them..

Your right, the smoothest bike ive ever ridden.i ride the rr1000 100miles sometimes or so and cant wait to take a break but not on the busa:thumbsup:

Great color, looks nice. Where'd the Akrapovic badges go? That's an exhaust to be proud of!

Back