some manufacturers are flat out retarded!!!!!

OB_THE MOTORHEAD

Registered
trac swingarms though nice pieces.do not come with pivot bearings nor do they have a place to mount a chain guard and the have an axle that weighs as much as most dumbells.what gives with this crap how are you not supplying a mount for a chain guard??i hate poorly thought out products like this that inconvenience the customer badly.what a crock what retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!trac think next time you make something that is illegal at all tracks!!!!!booooo this sucks

Yes this was my problem with them they supply bearings if they have them if not tough luck and then the arm they gave me had them installed but no sleeve so I had to damage one bearing to install sleeve and as far as cust. Relations there are none with that CO.
They would not even take it back.
I will never do bussiness with them again

Lets gettem guys. I say anyone who buys an aftermarket product for the Busa & it ain't perfect, Lets "ALL" tell the company what we think! And infom them that the "Whole Internet" knows also! We aint getting shitted on by people with not 100% products that wont let you return them when they shoulda had the **** in them for what we paid for the dam thing in the first place! Busas stick together.

motorhead-johnnycheese

it is with great concern that i read your comments and concerns. at trac dynamics we have always prided ourselves on providing the
very best in products and customer service. it is surprising to say the least, to read these comments. it is my decision alone on what to provide and what not to provide with our arms. to keep the price as low as possible, we provide chain guards, gun drilled axles, titanium axles, enything you want! but they are an additional charge, if you were not made aware of this when you ordered your arm, then that is our fault!!
and we will fix that problem!!! in reguards to the link bearing problem, we are working to cure this now, but it involves redesigning the linkage system. suzuki simply does not have enough in this country to supply us, we have purchased over 600 in the last 2 years! i was not aware that people were having trouble removing them from the stock swingarm, because i do it almost every day with no problems, now i know this is a issue. the one thing that i can tell you, is that we want everyone to be 100% satisfied with our products, i am very proud of our aluminum swingarms! and i would truly appriciate any feedback, good or bad, this will help us make a better product, and provide the best service. i think you would be surprised if you knew how few people ever call us and let us know that there might be some issues that need to be addressed.

we will do what ever it takes to make our customers happy, we're here to make only the best products!!

i can always be reached
@661 295-1956 ext105

thanks
dave earll

ps. anyone can send their anchor axle back and exchange it for a gun drilled one, no charge!

dave the oem axle can be used with the aluminum axle.i just find it inexcusable that you would not atleast have drill holes for the chain guard.for us shop people we have the tools etc.to drill and tap the arms but most people do not.your explination of removeing the pivot bearings from the stock arms are ludicrous at best .i never slam people for thier products but i find it incomprehensable that a race focussed arm would not at the minimum be ready for a chain guard if it is not supplied with it.the aluminum arm is a beautifull piece of work but the accessory hardware is short sghted at best.basically from your statement your telling me you cannot find a bearing of the pivot links said demension from any bearing manufacturer except the ones imported from suzuki?i understand that these are not imported in this particular manufacturers bearings exact replacement.but please find another source to save people ferther headaches.when your in the middle of installing a costomers arm and it's missing hardware you are the target for criticism.thnks for your concern and response to our delema and yours.DENNIS aka THEMOTORHEAD

Motorhead,
It's both funny and ironic that you are so quick to publicly find fault with a manufacturer--any manufacturer. As a "manufacturer" yourself (or at least as a person who markets a product of your own devising)you should practice what you preach.

On your own board, there have been at least a couple of reasonable requests for information about your airbox mod and thus far, you have either not replied at all or have responded with something to the effect of "Yeah, whatever it was the other guy said."

Why is it impossible for you to tell a prospective buyer:
1, How much your mod costs.
2. What is involved, in general, with this mod.
3. Whether you require the air box in advance?
4. How long it takes to received the modified aribox.

Great Godffrey Daniels, you don't even have a picture of a modified airbox and you're slamming some other guy because for omitting what you feel are essential parts!

Kid, you know how many posts/pics/threads there are on 5 or 6 diff. boards of the box I seen in 3 months? THOUSANDS.

Search engines work...

Name one link that provides the information that one needs to describe this mod, what it involves, how much it costs, how long it takes and whatever else is needed. Thanks.

airbox mod poll.mod airboxes forsale.etc.never am i quick to judge people on thier prod.i bought my trac last year but the problems have persisted.i am a small fish in a big sea i just make more than 1 of what i use on my bike

Back