Sold the Gixxer now what?

fishhook

Registered
I sold the Gixxer 1000 now I think I am going back to the Busa. Can't make my mind up. Buy a left over 08 pumpkin or a Silver 09? What do you guys think? :whistle:

I am keeping the connie but trying to find a left over 08 orange and black somewhere, or an 09 silver. I just don't know about the silver 09, I am not a bling type person and that bike just looks like it needs some chrome or something.

from the sig. you know my answer but i do dig the silver. i think either way you can't go wrong. :laugh:

DSC01910.jpg

Hmm... The 09 silver looks really good with titanium exhaust. You just about got me sold on a Connie after riding yours. It would make a sweet commuter and a nice addition to the stable. :thumbsup:

I like both of the color choices you want, but I do like the '09 silver one a little more then the orange one.

I am keeping the connie but trying to find a left over 08 orange and black somewhere, or an 09 silver. I just don't know about the silver 09, I am not a bling type person and that bike just looks like it needs some chrome or something.

This is good news! ive seen alot of silver with black parts instead of chrome and they look good...im actually trying to get rid of my chrome wheels for black ones:laugh:

but u cant go wrong with the orange either.

I'm a fan of the 09 silver/grey. I'm going with a silver/grey/black theme though because I don't like the chrome stuff either. :beerchug:

If I was looking for a gen II it would definately be a black and orange.

What year 1000? I love my 08 Busa, but the 09 gsxr1000 is so much better and more comfortable. I think I'de of bought the 1000 if I'de rode it before the Busa, but no regrets

I had a 04 1000 and an 06 before the busa. The Busa is by far the best all around performance machine they make. It is good for just about everything I do and can be one mean ride.

Back