Sold my Busa...

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I faced a tough decision today.

Well, I've had 2 bikes now for about 6 months, decided I needed both of them. A guy offered me the right price for my baby so I let her go.

She is still at my house, but I got cash in the bank. Its just a matter of time before the new owner comes and rides her away. Luckily I work with the guy, so I will still se my baby from time to time. I don't know if that will be good or bad...

I still got my GSXR750, and to be honest its a better bike for the tight twisties of Okinawa. If I were in the states, or Europe, I would definately prefer the Busa for road trips/touring. The gixxer does fine on this 65 mile long island.

I am gonna miss her.

-Bill

BUSA1.JPG

ok so is someone sanding there with a stopwatch and trophies to hand out for those few seconds faster the gsxr hugs those twisties??

Man a busa that gorgeous should never be sold.
poke.gif

just picking on you, but damn that is a gorgeous busa.

I'd say thats a bad thing you'll still see her. Cuz if he starts modding it with stupid crap or adds neon or something that you hate it will just bother you even more.

Sorry you had to let it go but that 750 is a great bike also. Ride safe and have fun.

Bill,
Sorry to hear that....but I know how it goes. Hey, put some of that COLA away and lay down some fat cash for a new one as soon as you come home!

Dude I am in awe that someone would bail on a Busa for a 750. I know thats a nice bike to but the power and comfort loss you just volunteered for confuses me. Not to mention the sex appeal of the busa going bye bye and yours was decked out pretty damn sweet. Well man good luck with your future riding but all I can say is you will prolly regret this. Gotta be honest. lol

Sorry for your loss there BusaFever
sad.gif
At least you're still on two wheels.
beerchug.gif

Quick.. before he comes to get her...take off the HMF High rise system and send it my way! That way it won't look the same and you won't miss it as much.:;):  Boy! what I'm willing to do for others!!!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110693170 -->

wow.gif
.... BusaFever, My man... why did you do that
rock.gif

How can anyone let go of their Busa
rock.gif
...That to with a busa as good looking as yours ?

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Can you maybe give back the money and keep your baby
tounge.gif

rock.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

ok so is someone sanding there with a stopwatch and trophies to hand out for those few seconds faster the gsxr hugs those twisties??

Man a busa that gorgeous should never be sold.  
poke.gif

just picking on you, but damn that is a gorgeous busa.
Nah its not about the stopwatch man. The 750 isnt that much quicker. It came back to money.

Thanks for the compliment, it is a nice bike.

Back