Sold my 06

06+5 bussa

Registered
The 06 is gone to a friend o mine, kina sucks i just got the tuneing,new tires, and brakes. It was sort of an inpulse sale lol money was right!. Now in with the new! My 2011 will be here today and put together tomarrow:thumbsup:I got the black and red one. I cant wait lol

The 06 is gone to a friend o mine, kina sucks i just got the tuneing,new tires, and brakes. It was sort of an inpulse sale lol money was right!. Now in with the new! My 2011 will be here today and put together tomarrow:thumbsup:I got the black and red one. I cant wait lol

Doooooooooooood you're the shnizzle :laugh:

Congrats on buying the fastest 11 :bowdown:

the 2011 Black/red is so nasty!

You'll love the improvements, and hate the amount of money on parts you're about to spend:laugh:

I saw a guy picking up his brand new blk w/red decals busa at Manassas Honda. I guess 11'? $14,300 OTD I about fell outta my chair and I wasn't sitting.

I saw a guy picking up his brand new blk w/red decals busa at Manassas Honda. I guess 11'? $14,300 OTD I about fell outta my chair and I wasn't sitting.

My friend bought the same color 11 in Jan from the same dealer 06bussa bought his from, it was $12400 OTD. $1900 difference and a 3hr drive! That's ridiculous!

Back