Socket size

Mongoose

Registered
I have called 3 diferent dealers and gotten 3 differnt answers. Can anyone tell me for sure, what size is the socket needed to remove the front sprocket on the Busa? Thanks

I have called 3 diferent dealers and gotten 3 differnt answers.  Can anyone tell me for sure, what size is the socket needed to remove the front sprocket on the Busa?  Thanks
Good afternoon.

Quote:
Dade officer dies in off-duty motorcycle crash
BY DAVID OVALLE
dovalle@MiamiHerald.com
William Harvey Jr., a Miami-Dade police officer for more than 13 years, died Friday from injuries suffered in an off-duty motorcycle accident on the Dolphin Expressway.
His last stint was as a vehicular homicide detective.
Harvey, 36, hailed from a family with strong ties to the department. His parents were Miami-Dade officers, police said.
During his career, Harvey mostly patrolled South Miami-Dade. He joined the vehicular homicide unit two years ago.
''He was a proficient investigator, a very capable investigator,'' said Miami-Dade Detective Robert Williams, a department spokesman.
Harvey has received numerous commendations over the years, Williams said, including departmental bronze and silver medals of honor.
Harvey had been riding north on Florida's Turnpike about 10 p.m. Thursday. He was entering the eastbound lane of the Dolphin Expressway when he somehow struck the back of a Ford car also headed east.
He was ejected from the Suzuki motorcycle and landed on the shoulder, said Florida Highway Patrol Lt. Pat Santangelo.
Harvey wore a helmet.
The driver of the Ford, Miriam C. Garcia, 35, pulled over and called emergency dispatchers.
She has not been ticketed or charged.
Harvey is survived by his wife and two young children, police said. Memorial services are pending.
It's unclear why the collision occured; troopers are still investigating.
Both drivers have valid driver's licenses [/QUOTE]

We will be planning an memorial "poker" run for a fallen comrade. All proceeds will go to the family; wife and two children . If anyone is interested in joining the ride, please visit
http://www.sfriders.com/forum/showth...?p=658#post658
for more information.

Back