SoCal ride 4/2 Sat.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone up for a ride on Sat 4/2??

Palomar, Idyllwild, Santa Monica mts.  I'm up for anything.  What do ya guys think??

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112056164 -->

How about Sonoma
rock.gif

Infenion Raceway at Sears Point.....track day woohoo
just have a save ride....I might be down that way the 9th or the 15th
cool.gif

You might want to start practicing your jumps for the April ride
laugh.gif

Rolling hills at 120-140....it was alot of fun except for the one that dropped off a little more quickly than the others. We have planned a stop before that section to make sure everybody has a safe run.

Rolling hills at 120-140....it was alot of fun except for the one that dropped off a little more quickly than the others. We have planned a stop before that section to make sure everybody has a safe run.
wow.gif

wow.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Maybe I should go and buy that Tiger racing fin.  Keep the busa on the ground  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: "can't sjell"|1112070043 -->

wow.gif

cool.gif

tounge.gif

I've been selected to lead the Sat ride....since I have only rode it this one time I was thinking of riding it either the 9th or the 15th....would you like to join me
rock.gif

I've been selected to lead the Sat ride....since I have only rode it this one time I was thinking of riding it either the 9th or the 15th....would you like to join me  
rock.gif
Don't know yet, I'll have to get back to you. Just so I'd know for planning, how long would the ride be?? Not counting the trip up and down to L.A.

We would probably have to do a Friday/Saturday trip. The Sat loop for the April trip is 280 miles. I could meet you Friday and we could do part of the loop Fri and another part on Sat.

Round trip from your house to were we would meet is about 460 miles.
The two sections near where we would meet one is about 70 miles and the other is about 25 miles. We could run them each direction as many times as you want.

So if we ran the 70 mile section up and back for 140 and the 25 mile section up and back twice for about 100 miles....your total for Fri and Sat from your house would be about 700.

I'm in for this ride. No lecture for me in the morning(as some of you Busa Brothers would say"Woot, Woot"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Trip, TDRComm, Wag, Harbor Area Busa, Eynlai, Big O, 00busaray, what's up? You guys wanna hook up?

sorry busahaya but bike is in the paint shop, saturday i did a "FOOLISH MISTAKE" and let my brother in law ride my bike. he didnt even make it to the street ,ended up stalling out going down the driveway and dropped it. so i took the bike to color zone designs said it will be 2 weeks. hopefully next time i can hook up with you guys and get to meet all you guys.ride hard but safe

I'm up for a few hours either day, but not a 2 day excursion. I just can't be that far from work right now, if they call. I was thinking about a trek down to Newport to the Dainese shop to buy some leathers.

If that sounds good to anyone, I'm buying breakfast.

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112079306 -->

sorry busahaya but bike is in the paint shop, saturday i did a "FOOLISH MISTAKE" and let my brother in law ride my bike. he didnt even make it to the street ,ended up stalling out going down the driveway and dropped it. so i took the bike to color zone designs said it will be 2 weeks. hopefully next time i can hook up with you guys and get to meet all you guys.ride hard but safe
That' terrible, sorry to hear that your Brother in-law dropped your baby. So I'm guessing that the damage was minimal, right? Keep us posted Bro.

I'm up for a few hours either day, but not a 2 day excursion. I just can't be that far from work right now, if they call. I was thinking about a trek down to Newport to the Dainese shop to buy some leathers.

If that sounds good to anyone, I'm buying breakfast.

biggrin.gif
Hmmmmm, breakfast does sound good, especially if it's FREE,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So your in the market for some leathers huh, that's cool. Are you looking at full leathers?

laugh.gif

Sat. is a little tough for me. Sunday, maybe. This just isn't panning out to be a weekend to be doing a high quality ride.

Note the start location and if we can, we'll hook up with yaz.

--Wag--

A couple guys on an L.A. area board are heading up San Gabriel Canyon Rd.  Leaving for the Azusa area at 8am.  What do you guys think, I'm for it, never been on this road.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112238755 -->

Back