so who is not at the Bash?

oh well im a idiot lol

its the Triumph thing in Ga this weekend lol,, Between here, The Triumph sites as well as the Honda sites I get them all mixed up..Seems everyone has a GTG around the same time.

When and Where is the Fall Bash?
rock.gif
???

No I am not, someone broke the PS3 in the corner.. But serious, I like bikes of all kinds (except BMW yuck) and over the years have owned a few from pretty much every maker.. Some good some bad,, but I have ot say the bike that brought me the most joy was a Honda CB400F Naked sport bike.. Was not the fastest thing but was a blast to ride..

No I am not, someone broke the PS3 in the corner.. But serious, I like bikes of all kinds (except BMW yuck) and over the years have owned a few from pretty much every maker.. Some good some bad,, but I have ot say the bike that brought me the most joy was a Honda CB400F Naked  sport bike.. Was not the fastest thing but was a blast to ride..
bla bla bla, org. cheater
laugh.gif

I do not think a "firm" date has been set for fall bash yet...

I think it was last weekend in Sept. last year.. got lucky on the weather, rained like mad to the north and cleared up in time for the rides...

Had a blast..

Long ride.
New job, no vacation time.
Shortage of cash.
Just going to be home reading about it and looking at pics of it!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

--Wag--

I got my 1st busa a couple of months ago and joined the org in Feb. I always go to lake winnipisocki(wrong spelling but.....)for memorial day for five day smallmouth bass fishing with my 16 yr old son.Tradition. Busa bash is a little too close and found out kinda late to spring another guys trip on the Mrs. Didn't want to do it instead of the fishing trip as family time is very important,especially at his age. In a couple more yrs he'll be at college and then married and then..........Most likely with this much notice I will go next year. Until then you all have a blast and send me a post card.

BIKE DUDE
22 OXFORD DR
ENFIELD CT 06082            I'll be waiting!
I'am not goin either.But you are close enough to go for a ride with.

Would love to go but wife very ill. Use all vacation time going to different doctors. I bet it is a blast. I hear they have things called hills and curves. Nothing like that in the coastal low country.

When and Where is the Fall Bash?
rock.gif
???
I wanna know too. Maybe I can swing that one. I am sure if someone doesn't answer us, I can ask semi when he comes home.  
thumb_up.gif
it will be at the same location as the Spring one (Deal's gap, Robbinsville, NC) but like Mr. Bogus said the date hasn't been set yet...it will probably become high on the agenda about a week after we all get back home, time to start planning the next one you know
beerchug.gif

Won't be able to make it and yes I am a bit bitter...at this rate, I'm not even sure my bike will ever return from the paint shop...seems as though anyway
boohoo.gif

hopefully I'll be able to make it to next years, this year it looks like it'll just be Eureka in June and Colorado in July
beerchug.gif

I will be there in spirit. Simply too much going on now. I will give the fall the 'ol college try. (I think I still remember how to do that.)
lurk.gif

Back
Top Bottom