So is this really the 2007?

hey ! all the rest of the baord looks different except this one?!
rock.gif

Not only the 14 tIL but the nose too. The red doesn't match either. But I did hear that they are making a 1500. It would be easy. The 14 is just a bored and stroked zx12 engine. It would be easy to make a 1500.

no way.

you really think suzuki would just kill their sales this early into the season for people holding out? no.

This is the second different photochop version of what someone thinks the next Busa should look like that I've seen. Quite frankly, I like them both, although I would hope that Suzuki would revise more than just the bodywork. All of the familiar frame and suspension pieces in this version are standard 1st gen Busa.

Not only the 14 tIL but the nose too. The red doesn't match either.  But I did hear that they are making a 1500. It would be easy. The 14 is just a bored and stroked zx12 engine. It would be easy to make a 1500.
thats funny the zx 14 motor is pretty much a 1 peice motor that can not be bored like the busa can so there little 15 minutes of fame will be over soon

your first clue should have been the part about the supercharged version putting out 570 Hp!!!

wow, I took a look at that one.....went ahead and ordered a pipe for my 03'. I'm keepin' ya, baby!

The fuggin' nose looks just like the ZX14. Somebody went through a whole lot to fool people.
laugh.gif

Back