So I'm getting a liter bike...

That is sweet man! great color choice too. One of these days I'll have both.
Don't see me getting rid of the Bus tho...

Congrats on the new bike
cool.gif

Unfortunately I don't have the busa anymore. It got stolen around the new year so I replaced it with this. It is surprisingly comfortable compared to an R1, but still not a laid back as the busa was. I will agree, for long rides, two up, and straight lines, the busa is best. I'm hoping to have another busa to park next to it next spring.
smile.gif

I can't believe how this thing corners. I haven't really got into the power just yet, trying to keep it below 8 till the first oil change. Even at 8 it has unbelieveable power though. I can't wait to see what Zuk does with the next busa, there is so much they can learn from this bike and apply to it.

Congrats on your new ride. Sorry to hear about your busa being stolen. Tell us how that happened?

I have that very same gixxer. It's my favorite color of the 06's. I think the red/black is pretty but just to loud for me. I like being laid back and suddle. Those bright colors attract the cops like bears to honey.

I gave mine the hard break in one afternoon, changed the oil and the next day was out wringing it's neck. I enjoy my busa but I love my gixxer.

Sorry about the Busa.... Congrats on the GSXR!

You are going to be SOOOOO impressed with this bike
smile.gif

It's not as stable up top, or as comfy as the Busa... but that's about it.
As far as power goes... Hang-On!

It's a whole different animal... not better, but different.

KICK A$$ COBRA STEVE!!!!
beerchug.gif
I bet that thing corners on a dime and wheelies like crazy!! I can't wait to get mine (K6) this summer (along with an 07 Busa). ENJOY!!

I did finally power shift it last night around 9K once...it about ripped me off. Unbelievable power and light weight.

Oh, and I have no clue why the left passenger peg is down in these pics
biggrin.gif

Very nice! I would love to have a 1000 next to my bike
But I think I will try to get the g/f to get a gsxr600
If not I will have to get an old gsxr to beat on

Congrats on the bike Steve, put 2-3K on that Gixxer and I guarantee you will never look back.

Back