So how many of us old guys came back for the Gen3 talk?

" Old guys "
there seems to be
a Hayabusa reunion
of sorts happening . . .

Laugh out loud !

:lol:

Gen 2 Hayabusa Gen 3.jpeg
Lock-down ~ Nation-wide * | In the News

I like the new looks, I like the electronics, I’ve been told they really did a number on the 1340 for the G3 and that we might see 220 RWHP with a pipe, short stacks and flash with tune ‍♂️
I agree on looks, so far I like what I see. I have seen things online and loved the look but not so much in person, I don't feel this is the case with the gen 3. I hope those numbers are correct after mods because I feel the busa deserves it. I was disappointed when I heard the engine displacement didn't change. After taking euro 5 into consideration and the engine upgrades I think most will be satisfied. I'm hoping someone makes a stealth supercharger for it though.

A think a lot of the seasoned (hate to say old) folks will be back. Personally I loved the teaser pics and was pretty excited until I heard it was just a reworked 1,340. After reading about all the changes, updates, and tech I want one even more. Ordered a Silver one and looking forward to doing a build series like my Gen-2. Social media is completely garbage so here's to forums making a come back.

I like the new cockpit and bodywork but was really hoping for more cc's! Still undecided on a purchase just not enough as of yet to get me off my gen 2.

Back