Sittin' here watchin'the weather

Yup, looks like we are in for a bit of a storm. Even though it's coming at us form the opposite direction this time, they are predicting effects here on par with Jean and Francis.

Wilma3.gif

5:00 am and I'm starting to hear the howl of the wind. Good luck my fellow Floridians.

Hey ... if I travel in the right direction, I wonder if the tail wind would get me to be the first here to break 195mph on a 100% stock and regulated Busa.
ss011.gif

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130145725 -->

I'm gonna have to drag the dogs outside on a leash. It's blowin' and rainin' real good out of the southeast.

It's raining from the ground up, the apocolypse is here!!

Actually, just a bunch of rain and a some wind gusts. Stay safe ya'all!!!

It's just windy here in Tampa Bay, sun is out, not too cloudy....getting cold tho.. 58 degrees already.. time to break out the long johns and winter jacket! Guess the storm is bringing some cold air to the area for the rest of the week. Give the A/C a much needed rest!

Just got my connection back up Chris, but still runnin' on Scott's Power & Light (generator). The outlook for getting our power back on looks kinda bleak, or so they say. We are in a rural "low priority area" that didn't get the worst of the storm. They are focusing on other harder hit areas.

The plug keeps the pipe odors from stinkin' up the house. Didn't have room in the garage, so a couple bikes had to weather Wilma in my living room.

Back