Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly Me

Martin.UK

Registered
Because of my health i have to take some meds 2 times a day.
Yesterday i thought it was a good idea to clean my block paving in the garden.
Now i have not cleaned it since 2020 as i was very ill last year.
We have 105sqm of block paving and 40 sqm of sandstone patio.
Normaly i could clean all this is half a day.
So i started at 8am, but by 11.30 i was hanging with less than half done.
I put away my washer and go inside to rest. I am hurting by this time and feeling sh!t.
So i'm sitting there not feeling to good, 3pm comes and it's time to take my afternoon meds.
This is when i find out that i had forgot to take my morning meds. This is why i way not feeling good.
So i take my meds at 3pm go to bed at 5 and it's not untill 9pm that i start to feel better.
Some are for pain, but my main ones are for my heart which i must take everyday.
I made sure i took them this morning as i don't want another day like yesterday.

200.gif

Because of my health i have to take some meds 2 times a day.
Yesterday i thought it was a good idea to clean my block paving in the garden.
Now i have not cleaned it since 2020 as i was very ill last year.
We have 105sqm of block paving and 40 sqm of sandstone patio.
Normaly i could clean all this is half a day.
So i started at 8am, but by 11.30 i was hanging with less than half done.
I put away my washer and go inside to rest. I am hurting by this time and feeling sh!t.
So i'm sitting there not feeling to good, 3pm comes and it's time to take my afternoon meds.
This is when i find out that i had forgot to take my morning meds. This is why i way not feeling good.
So i take my meds at 3pm go to bed at 5 and it's not untill 9pm that i start to feel better.
Some are for pain, but my main ones are for my heart which i must take everyday.
I made sure i took them this morning as i don't want another day like yesterday.
I find 1 gram of Taurine twice a day helps me keep my heart energy up greatly. My mom has been taking it for years and she had really bad heart failure prior. She won't go a day now without it.

I don't touch them energy drinks because of my heart problem. Only drink Decaff tea and water.
But sometimes i might treat myself to an orange juice :banana:

Oh man, that's not good, once in a while I forget to take my pill, I dont have any noticeable effects, but I still dont want the thought of "did I take my pill today or not?" I think I might have to buy one of those little medications container that have a daily pill Pockets

Top Bottom