Side tank pad??

Freechance

Registered
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find a side tank pad..and not that small piece on the side of the tank..i was wanting one to put on the side of the gas tank where your legs go..i saw some stomp grips, but there either in clear or carbon fiber..and really no place has what im looking for.. Is there a place i can order a sheet of material i can cut to fit the side of the tank? Every place i found was really high and not anything i would want..i was wanting it in black..

TechSpec USA

Here you go...
:thumbsup:

IMG_0335.jpg

i believe stomps make them in black as well. there is also a clear 3m set that i used which is real good if you want the clean look. these guys have a nice product and i used a piece for the crotch section. TheTankslapper.biz - The Product

+1 on TechSpec. There is nothing currently on the market that i would rather have to serve their intended purpose.

+1000 on Techspec, I have them on my trackbike and love them. Hold your knee in place but don't destroy your pants like stompgrips.

On my Busa I have a set of OEM aftermarket accessorie soft Carbon-fiber look pads. They are more for show than grip, but they do keep you from scratching the tank with your knees...yet still allow you to see the stripe.

IMG_4018.jpg

skydivr, where exactly did you order those pads for the tank? i like the look over my shower mats (stomp grips).

+1000 on Techspec, I have them on my trackbike and love them. Hold your knee in place but don't destroy your pants like stompgrips.

On my Busa I have a set of OEM aftermarket accessorie soft Carbon-fiber look pads. They are more for show than grip, but they do keep you from scratching the tank with your knees...yet still allow you to see the stripe.

View attachment 237282
I’m not trying to compete with red in the old thread revival, but do you have any more info on these tank knee pads? I can’t find them anywhere.

I was referring to the one on the busa that the stripes can still be seen. I already have techspec on the concours and stomp grips like @GAmedic on the busa, but the clear version.

I forget where I got them, but I think they were actual Suzuki Hayabusa OEM accessories....

Ordered a set of the Eazi-Grip pads yesterday - I kind of liked the smaller size of them and they had both an aggressive dot pattern and a lower profile pattern. I'm certainly not ever to be wearing full race leathers, but I just wanted something to 'lock' to on the tank yet also not have the wife accuse me of pirating the shower mat........ Once they arrive (and if the weather ever dries up) I'll post some results !

Eazi.jpg

I've never seen these before and it took some searching but i think I'm gonna have to get me a set cause I like the idea of still showing off the stripe

Back