SHOW YA BIGDAWG BANNERS!!!!!

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
It would be nice if everyone could post their banners in this thread so I can see them all flowing smoothly. I originally said the first 5 would get them free, but I have a kind heart and couldn't refuse my Busa family's requests so 5 turned into ~16. Well I'm going to start advertising on the other forums with a going rate of $35 per banner & 2 for $50. So spread the news and LETS SEE DEM BANNERS BBBAAAABBBBIIIEEE!!!

Good on 'ya, Big Dawg! Excellent work and you should be rewarded!

Thanks BS, now post those banners!
biggrin.gif

Guess we will have to wait until 'Cap turns the Upload Center back on! Knowing that, disregard those PMs I sent you!

Hey there BigDawg, ever consider a trade? Let me know if you are interested, I could use your talents making my web banner look more attractive and you could probably use a Chopper KeyTM.
cool.gif
(hey everyone could use a Chopper KeyTM right?
wink.gif
)

Hey there BigDawg, ever consider a trade? Let me know if you are interested, I could use your talents making my web banner look more attractive and you could probably use a Chopper KeyTM.    
cool.gif
wink.gif
 )
Hey sounds like a deal to me. Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll hook ya up. I'll check your site for examples of your keys.

Be blessed.

cool.gif
wink.gif
 )
Hey sounds like a deal to me.  Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll hook ya up.  I'll check your site for examples of your keys.

Be blessed.
Sky is the limit on the Keys.  Soon to come I will be showing my Green Dragon Key.  We (hayabusa.org) will also be showing a Hayabusa.org key in the very near future and a 200mph Key.

Ken has done some great stuff, and is branching out into Sport Bie keys and beyond.  His trade name is ChoperKey TM but don't let that scare you, it is the original name.  My Dragon Key is arge so i use it for my show stops and parking, but you could have many one of a kind keys made.  i will be posting some more info along with pics soon.  I am still waiting for some sun fro the pics.  Don't wat for me though.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry I let the cat (Dragon) out of the bag on the keys, but it will be very soon.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082048032 -->

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
wink.gif
)
Hey sounds like a deal to me. Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll hook ya up. I'll check your site for examples of your keys.

Be blessed.
I was hoping you'd say that.
biggrin.gif
Feel free to visit my site but to my shame, I have few keys that are themed to Religion. Not to push you, but you are an obvious man of God and I think your key should reflect that. The bad news is I have an 8 week backlog on custom designs which is a good thing for me, but means I cannot take on another custom sculpture until I clear my slate some. Especially with my 4th child due in May sometime. This will give me a chance to come up with what I am looking for in a banner, and you a chance to come up with a one of a kind BigDAWG key.

Thanks for your kind words NE. Ironically, when I started this biz, I was just a local locksmith who specialized in Motorcycles. I would rush off all hours of the day and nite opening cars for folks and dragging my Suzuki Sidekick (Don't laugh makes a wicked lock truck!! and of course, it's a 'zuki!!) through the woods so I could go make a new ignition key for some poor hunter that managed to lose all his ATV keys in the Alabama woods.

I started making custom key heads on the keys for my local customers, and eventually they and my Mad scientist Uncle talked me into putting up a web site. I even put some up on eBay once in a while, just to see if I am capturing the pulse of my audience.

Now I have permanently closed my regular locksmith business (Simply no time) and focus on Chopper Keys. I still open my shop on weekends for my locals but during the week I'm all up to my shoulders in clay and plastic. The real kicker for me, is that even before I ever knew about Hayabusa Org., 'Busa Drivers were hands down my biggest customers. Harley (yup that's right!) take a second to you speed demons. oh, and don't get me started on Ninja drivers...just not enough hours in the day for that rant!
soapbox.gif

The only drawback to working with me is that I am not cheap (I am reasonable tho so don't run away just yet), oh and I DON'T TALK ON THE PHONE!! hate them.. not one in my shop, my studio and I dang sure don't carry one on me. Must have been those years I spent at Apple as a Customer Relations Supervisor...
bomb.gif

Thanks again sorry I got so wordy there...sheesh might think I was startin' to feel at home or somethin'!
blush.gif

Back to work...for all of us I'm sure (clears throat).

cool.gif
wink.gif
 )
Hey sounds like a deal to me.  Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll hook ya up.  I'll check your site for examples of your keys.

Be blessed.
I was hoping you'd say that.  
biggrin.gif
  Feel free to visit my site but to my shame, I have few keys that are themed to Religion.  Not to push you, but you are an obvious man of God and I think your key should reflect that.  The bad news is I have an 8 week backlog on custom designs which is a good thing for me, but means I cannot take on another custom sculpture until I clear my slate some.  Especially with my 4th child due in May sometime.  This will give me a chance to come up with what I am looking for in a banner, and you a chance to come up with a one of a kind BigDAWG key.

Thanks for your kind words NE.  Ironically, when I started this biz, I was just a local locksmith who specialized in Motorcycles.  I would rush off all hours of the day and nite opening cars for folks and dragging my Suzuki Sidekick (Don't laugh makes a wicked lock truck!! and of course, it's a 'zuki!!) through the woods so I could go make a new ignition key for some poor hunter that managed to lose all his ATV keys in the Alabama woods.

I started making custom key heads on the keys for my local customers, and eventually they and my Mad scientist Uncle talked me into putting up a web site.  I even put some up on eBay once in a while, just to see if I am capturing the pulse of my audience.  

Now I have permanently closed my regular locksmith business (Simply no time) and focus on Chopper Keys.  I still open my shop on weekends for my locals but during the week I'm all up to my shoulders in clay and plastic.  The real kicker for me, is that even before I ever knew about Hayabusa Org., 'Busa Drivers were hands down my biggest customers.  Harley (yup that's right!) take a second to you speed demons.  oh, and don't get me started on Ninja drivers...just not enough hours in the day for that rant!
soapbox.gif

The only drawback to working with me is that I am not cheap (I am reasonable tho so don't run away just yet), oh and I DON'T TALK ON THE PHONE!! hate them.. not one in my shop, my studio and I dang sure don't carry one on me.  Must have been those years I spent at Apple as a Customer Relations Supervisor...
bomb.gif

Thanks again sorry I got so wordy there...sheesh might think I was startin' to feel at home or somethin'!
blush.gif

Back to work...for all of us I'm sure (clears throat).
Sounds good, we can touch bases in ~8 weeks then.

God bless.

Big Dawg does do great work! They are all very impressive. Here's mine:

Ken_s_Banner.jpg

Back