Shorty Levers for Big Hands???

Big Moe

Registered
Thinking about buying some new shorty levers (Chazzos) and was wondering if any of you guys with big mitts use them? If so, do you like em or should I go with regular length? Thanks and be safe out there!!

ive got the pazzo shorties, and i wear a 2xl glove. not sure if that qualifies me as having big hands or not, but i think theyre just fine.

I ordered longs for mine then was wishing i had done shorties, after riding my brothers 1k with same brand but short, glad i went with the longs, didnt feel right to me, i got big hands:whistle:

2XL-3XL glove here and shorties with no problem. Standard levers feel like broomsticks sticking out there to me,shorties 2 finger no problem.

3 xl mens :laugh: I use a couple fingers clutch and front brake no issues. I actually brake a lot with index finger only.

Moe I have to Pazzo shorties. I love them. I have big hands. 2XL, some 3XL gloves. I adjusted the levers so I can keep two fingers on the grips and two on the clutch/brake without the worry of my fingers hitting the lever if I need four fingers. I like having that extra bit of control offered by the shorties.

Back