Shop light upgrade..

hey dont forget to turn on the other 3 bulbs.. you could add another 300W of light :)

scoped rifle next to fridge in garage... True Zonie you are :) (we had one too .22cal) nothing like "bunnie" for dinner :whistle:

Last edited:
hey dont forget to turn on the other 3 bulbs.. you could add another 300W of light :)

scoped rifle next to fridge in garage... True Zonie you are :) (we had one too .22cal) nothing like "bunnie" for dinner :whistle:

That's my stray cat gun. :laugh:

A few notches on that baby.

r8

looks good John. When you come up here to visit ft wayne you can help me with mine next:thumbsup:

looks good John. When you come up here to visit ft wayne you can help me with mine next:thumbsup:

No problem. Really wasn't that expensive. Around $200.00 complete.

These t-12 bulbs actually hurt your eyes if you look at them to long. When I tested them early in the morning it lit up the driveway also! :laugh:

r8

No problem. Really wasn't that expensive. Around $200.00 complete.

These t-12 bulbs actually hurt your eyes if you look at them to long. When I tested them early in the morning it lit up the driveway also! :laugh:

r8

thts exactly what i need:thumbsup:

thts exactly what i need:thumbsup:

I hate to say it on here but you can see them at Lowe's.

Chiropractor put me back in shape so before my afternoon siesta a plate of these are in order along with a margarita. :agree:

Eat your heart out Mr Bogus. :poke:

r8

006-4.jpg

Back