Servicing

LOL I know a guy with six bikes. The oldest is a 2004. He has never changed brake fluid or coolant on any of his bikes. I must say, the coolant did not look any different than brand new coolant when I drained my busa. The 14 has been drained a few times and it looked normal too except the first time. It had a zillion little transparent platelets floating in it like fish scales but much more delicate. I saw some white fuzz like cotton floating in the reservoir. Personally, I don't think the coolant ever gets bad but it may accumulate sediment that could clog things up.

I changed the coolant in 2016 it's an 2008 bike looked brand new but it's easy to do and would recommend every 4 years, as for valves I have never had the cover off as 99%do not need adjusting due to information found on this site +it looks to involved for my capabilitys so it would be a shop job ,it only has 21000 miles it should be ok for a while. I read a sign of out of adjustment valves is poor starting ,

The work you describe is relatively inexpensive
and worth it knowing that it has been done by a licensed shop .

I guess it's just me but when I am running hard
the last thing I want to come across my mind
is valve adjustment intervals and fluid change out .

However that is just me .

Red did your lady retire ? ? ?

Not yet Matt, you need her to set you up on a date ~ I'll let her know what you said & her friends will pity you . . .

cf5350986fc963dd4c9489c3e6dc29ac--healing-affirmations-minute.jpg

Back