Sept 11th

Watched them fall from my office on the Jersey City waterfront
sad.gif

My commute takes me by there every morning as it has for the last 11 years, the skyline is a constant reminder. Cant wait until 2008 when the core of the Freedom Tower will be visible. The sacrafice will never be forgotten.

I go to the site every time I go to NYC. I really feel bad for the surviving familys. Its really overwhelming standing there thinking about what happened and how many lives were lost and changed forever.
sad.gif

i did'nt see anyone represent out here...

rip to those lost, prayers to their families and friends...

never forget...

(DaCol. @ Sep. 11 2007,18:26) I'am honestly still amazed we haven't taken out OBL and his attached Lts. We've got the technology, we know where he's staying, we just don't have the resolve to just DO IT !

My Opinion anyway  
beerchug.gif
The powers that be are chicken ****. Let our military do its job, and avenge the deaths of our citizens. Prayers to those lost on 9/11. and to the brave members of our military fighting for our freedom !

The "powers that be" suck up to big oil and OPEC. They could give a squat for regular working Americans, and all the other nationalities that got whacked that day...

(DaCol. @ Sep. 11 2007,19:26) I'am honestly still amazed we haven't taken out OBL and his attached Lts. We've got the technology, we know where he's staying, we just don't have the resolve to just DO IT !

My Opinion anyway  
beerchug.gif
I think we buried him in the Afghan caves
wink.gif

Back