semi is home

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
well, i made it home once again...another year, one more great Bash! thank you to everyone that made this year the excellent one that it was...i can't wait for the next one :beerchug:

Glad to hear you had a good time and a safe trip, Semi.

:beerchug:

Wednesday's ride was a blast w/ you and the other Hoons Colen. I still giggle when I think about the TN state tropper taking pics of us at the Overlook and making fun of Shanes pink camera :laugh:

It was awesome to meet you....you're an easy gut to talk to and I look forward to riding again w/ you at Eureka Springs.

Glad to get to ride with you bro, and it was great bunking with ya also cause, cause with your snoring they never even heard mine. :laugh:

Nice to meet you Semi! Hope to see you sooner than Eureka Springs. Let me know if you need a hande wrenching and I can stop by.

Also - where the heck are the threads located for Eureka Springs? I need to start clearing my calendar I hope.

I came home Sat - the thunderstorms were fierce at times; most of the way in fact.

Glad you are home safe brother, thank you so much for providing the bash in picture thread. It helped me alot. :thumbsup:

Good to hear. Thanks for talking with me at he resort and the pointers. and the wet rideback to robbinsville. I hope we to ride with u again
Posted via Mobile Device

Back