Semi *and* Gunny are in town

i think i was there in spirit

cool as sh!t that yall got together again to revive another ride
bowdown.gif

Where will Semi show up next?
When Semi shows up at my house, should I be scared?
tounge.gif

Glad to know I wield such powers...Gunny smacked everyone for me, then Omar smacked Gunny for me...all it takes is a phone call
laugh.gif
My minions obey well...
ThumbsUp.gif

Great shots...glad everyone's able to meet up...
biggrin.gif

Where in the world is semi today?
Semi is on 71 highway headed to Springfield and a overnight visit with Red05 and the Mrs.
laugh.gif
Then he is on to the meet n greet in Arkansas for the weekend.
hello.gif
I know he will have to head home (if he can find it) sometime this week, cause he is meeting up with LCB and heading for Caps house in Oklahoma for some much needed time off and some riding!
SHOCKED.gif

much needed time off??? apparently everyday is "time off" for Semi..... that makes me kinda jealous.....
bowdown.gif

I was hoping semi was going to hook up with Luci so I'd have her with me at Caps house. I guess we'll figure it all out in Eureks Springs.

Santosh you melted your tach needle?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
Yeah, I have been red lining too much
firedevil.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding. Apparently, Zero Gravity Double Bubbles have a weird angle or something where it reflects/deflects the suns rays on the tach needle. I have seen it happen to other bikes with ZG double bubbles too.

rock.gif

rock.gif

So Hal are you back in the saddle yet?
Hi Doyle. Bike is fixed and ready to go. Me, I'm still broke and Doctor told me NO riding for at least 4 more weeks!
boohoo.gif
I hear what happens in Oklahoma City, stays in Oklahoma City though!
whistling.gif
Man its good to read a response from you I thought you were mad at me or sumtin..

Start a new thread with some pics..

You be careful down there in Oak City Mister.. Mary and I won't be there as we had a family matter come up..

So Hal are you back in the saddle yet?
Hi Doyle. Bike is fixed and ready to go. Me, I'm still broke and Doctor told me NO riding for at least 4 more weeks!
boohoo.gif
I hear what happens in Oklahoma City, stays in Oklahoma City though!
whistling.gif
Man its good to read a response from you I thought you were mad at me or sumtin..

Start a new thread with some pics..

You be careful down there in Oak City Mister.. Mary and I won't be there as we had a family matter come up..
Will miss you guys! Hope everything is OK with you and Mary.

Back