Seats?

Speed King

Banned
Who makes the best seats?
When I give a woman a ride she tends to slide down the seat toward me to where my balls would hurt hitting the gas tank, lol

Who makes the best seats and how much $$$ am I looking at?

Are they worth it and how much more comfortable are they than stock seats?

sorry to hear about your balls and all the problems you're having with the lil fellas:rofl:
I have new image seats on mine and so do many other members on the forum, they are great seats and much more comfortable than the stockers. The wife ended up hating the rear seat though, and it didn't help much to keep her from sliding into me. Bought her a corbin rear seat w/backrest that slopes up a bit towards the front of the bike and it helps a little from her crushing my balls. With the new image seats i always have the backpad on and this really helps to keep her from sliding into me so much

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I thought the idea was to have them slide forward so other body parts were pushing up against you.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Recently, I rode a 1,000 miles+ in 15 hours with 2 guys: one on a New Image and the other on a Suzuki gel seat (I have a Corbin). We all loved our seats and would not ride in anything else.

Which brings me to my point: there is no such thing as WHAT IS THE BEST SEAT. However, there is a SEAT that YOU will find works the best for you and the kind of riding YOU do.

IMHO, there is only one way to find out....ride in one (Corbin, New IMage/Tobin or SUZ Gel, etc.) for a few miles.

Tobin/New Image with the matched rear... Get a backrest for your passenger if she plans on staying there.

Img_2690_tobin_850.jpg

Img_2690_tobin_850.jpg

Which brings me to my point: there is no such thing as WHAT IS THE BEST SEAT. However, there is a SEAT that YOU will find works the best for you and the kind of riding YOU do.

IMHO, there is only one way to find out....ride in one (Corbin, New IMage/Tobin or SUZ Gel, etc.) for a few miles.
+1000

Corbin works for me. Djxtrodinaire got the same thing but didn't work for him. I think there's something wrong with him.:rofl: J/K

I have 46,000 miles on the stock seats. About 20,000 of those are 2 up, have her brace herself with her hand on the tank when you brake. Also, more than likely she has alot of room to scoot back if she is sliding into you, unless your slamming on the brakes. However, MAKE SURE SHE IS NOT WEARING RINGS THEY WILL SCRATCH YOUR TANK!!!!! And just turning them around doesn't work, unless her fingers are so fat that the skin overlaps and covers the ring it will scratch your tank. Just say, "baby your too skinny to wear rings on my bike" :thumbsup:

sorry to hear about your balls and all the problems you're having with the lil fellas:rofl:
I have new image seats on mine and so do many other members on the forum, they are great seats and much more comfortable than the stockers. The wife ended up hating the rear seat though, and it didn't help much to keep her from sliding into me. Bought her a corbin rear seat w/backrest that slopes up a bit towards the front of the bike and it helps a little from her crushing my balls. With the new image seats i always have the backpad on and this really helps to keep her from sliding into me so much

How about some pics

Back