Seat vibrators question....

I made my own. I took a Panasonic 3000rpm vibrator motor from ebay, some electrical wire, a switch from autozone, and you will need a tube of some sort. Get a PVC pipe and some tape or plumbers putty to seal the ends off. I then took the cover off of my seat and cut the middle out just big enough for the pipe to be a tight fit. I wanted the vibrator/pipe to extend maybe half an inch above the rest of the seat though. I then wired everything, putting the switch near the front of the bike. Works just as good, if not better than my buddy who bought the vibe rider, women say mine vibrates harder.

id love too have this setup for bike night..

park it and have the ladies try it out...

next thing you know there will be some kind of night that will be dedicated to vibrating seats..:laugh:

id love too have this setup for bike night..

park it and have the ladies try it out...

next thing you know there will be some kind of night that will be dedicated to vibrating seats..:laugh:

Lol for bike night just throw a lil 8" sub in the back. Seems speakers are required around here for bike night.

I spend a fair amount of time and effort keeping my bike clean; the last thing I want is to clean up a snail trail from my seat. I will stick with keeping the wifey pleased without the aid of my 'busa

Now this right here makes my return from deployment just much more enjoyable...lol

keep on trucking please...

really

UFC2TWTOI3IQNCX0.jpg

Buy a Harley hard tail and drive her down the middle of a railroad track till she spits!

Back