Screw the Stock Market, Invest in Motorcycles

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I've decided... instead of letting some multi-billionaire spend my money, I'm going to do it myself! :thumbsup:
Picked this little addition to my stable up today. :cheerleader:

It's a Suzuki 2006 RM250 RC Limited Edition. Has about 2, yes 2, if that many, miles on it. Needs tank decals to complete it, but for less than $2000.00 under cost of new, I'll search them out and bring it back to showroom condition!
Sure is fun riding dirty with my son!

RM (4).JPG

RM (6).JPG

niiice for a dirt bike i likes i bet that things fun to ride around in ....i bet you cant wait till it gets nice and muddy hehe

Cool bike and smart investment to spend time together with your son :thumbsup:
He will never forget the time you spend together:beerchug:
You guys have fun:cheerleader:

We went Red when he started off last year at 6 yo on an 07 CRF50. I grabbed an 07 CRF250X to ride with him. I really thought the 50 would be around longer, but he just got real good, real fast. Too short at 7 for a KX or RM so I bought his JR80 08/01/08 off feebay. I got an awesome deal on it and was pleasantly surprised to find it had very, very few hours on it. Rode with him for a while listening to him have a blast with the 2 stroke and finally gave in. Found this RM on EBay and it turned out to be a guy in my neighborhood. :laugh:
Small world.
Motorcycles are my ride away from the stress of reality. My daughter joins me on the Busa, and my son joins me in the dirt. The Wife? She's happy to have quiet time when I have the kids out!

Does anyone here make vinyl graphics? If so please PM me ASAP.
Thanks.

That's cool! Check w/ fujtech for the decals. He does some nice work.

PD thats awesome!

Yall ride safe my man, oh and if you see him.... tell Hank I said "WUSSSUP"!

Yup, my sentiments exactly, screw it, I've ordered a 09 busa and don't intent to change my life style (frugal anyway) at all. Hang in there kids and pray that things will eventually turn around. I'm an old f@rt and have put in my 30 and then this happens! Try this on for size kids............on paper, ole Jimbo here is a bit over $250K down. I ain't selling sh%t, I'll go down with the sinking ship! :banghead:

Yup, my sentiments exactly, screw it, I've ordered a 09 busa and don't intent to change my life style (frugal anyway) at all. Hang in there kids and pray that things will eventually turn around. I'm an old f@rt and have put in my 30 and then this happens! Try this on for size kids............on paper, ole Jimbo here is a bit over $250K down. I ain't selling sh%t, I'll go down with the sinking ship! :banghead:

Ditto. 401 K is all we have. We have no choice but to ride it out - or down. As the saying goes...life sucks and then you die. Good thing I have the 2-wheeled shrink. :laugh:

Back