Schintz Shootout tomorrow

are you working it tomorrow. id like to atleast go watch and get a feel of how it all goes.

I have no chance of winning, but itd be fun
beerchug.gif

Yep I am working..

You will need safety gear (jacket,pants,over the ankle leather boot/shoe etc)

Gates open at 10am and time trials start at 2 or 2:30... come on out Chris, let me know and I will see if I can not get a ticket waiting for you at the gate.. (you need to call me first) you can call the track (they have all the times on a recording..

Yep I am working..

You will need safety gear (jacket,pants,over the ankle leather boot/shoe etc)

Gates open at 10am and time trials start at 2 or 2:30...   come on out Chris, let me know and I will see if I can not get a ticket waiting for you at the gate.. (you need to call me first)   you can call the track (they have all the times on a recording..

I'll call ya. What time should I call ya. It'll take me an hour to get there. should I meet you some where?

I will leave here around 12 or so unless you want to hook up early for chow (truck stop at exit 45 is not bad)... I will be at the track by 1:30, you can call anytime up to about 2:00 (I ditch my phone, not much good as I can not hear it with my headset on)

I will leave here around 12 or so unless you want to hook up early for chow (truck stop at exit 45 is not bad)... I will be at the track by 1:30, you can call anytime up to about 2:00 (I ditch my phone, not much good as I can not hear it with my headset on)
exit 45 off of 69? chow sounds good. what time you want to meet at truck stop?

say 12:30? I need to be at the track by 2 and it is about 20 minutes from the exit.. leaves an hour to eat..

Back