Scar & Lamb (et al.) Sunday Ride

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, me and my neighbor, Lamb decided to hit it for awhile last Sunday.

Here are a couple of pics to document the day...just a couple, though. There would be more, except for the fact that we were really busy, RIDING!

Hit one fif-T on Sunrise Highway Sunday, and one six-T on the S-2 for two Saturdays in a row.

I love my bike so very very much...

Enjoy.

Scar

2_Busa_El_Cajon.jpg

Scar, Lamb thinks Paderolis is talking about your run-in with your co-worker in the parking lot! Paderolis, his bike was definitely rideable, just a lil cosmetic damage and a new front fender! Think he was getting the rest repaired today!

Cool shots! Great ride with one exception. Dude in the group took a classic target fixation voyage through the dirt along the side of the road. Bike hit the ground and not even the clutch handle broke off, no bent gear shifter, only a few scratches and dings. Picked it up and rode right off! He was right in front of Lamb and it was such a classic case of target fixation that Lamb saw it happen with such vividness as it was happening that recalling it to explain what happened was easy as pie!

Dang glad to see ya wearing full gear, boys!

--Wag--

Scar,  Lamb thinks Paderolis is talking about your run-in with your co-worker in the parking lot!  Paderolis,  his bike was definitely rideable,  just a lil cosmetic damage and a new front fender!  Think he was getting the rest repaired today!  

Cool shots!  Great ride with one exception.  Dude in the group took a classic target fixation voyage through the dirt along the side of the road.  Bike hit the ground and not even the clutch handle broke off,  no bent gear shifter,  only a few scratches and dings.  Picked it up and rode right off!  He was right in front of Lamb and it was such a classic case of target fixation that Lamb saw it happen with such vividness as it was happening that recalling it to explain what happened was easy as pie!
bro, we have to quit having folks go down in front of us or else people are going to quit riding with us...i think it is just another proof that the red/blacks are the fastest since everyone keeps trying to outrun us and ends up going down
whistling.gif

the above was a joke...seriously, i am glad to hear that you guys had a great ride and the one that went down was ok and got up to keep riding
beerchug.gif

The LAMB-BUSA and the SPUDLEY-BUSA look MUCH the same....Hmmmmm...time for mo' mods !!!!
super.gif

D@MN GOOD LOOKIN' RIDE THERE LAMB-BO !!!!!!!
super.gif

super.gif

Scar,  Lamb thinks Paderolis is talking about your run-in with your co-worker in the parking lot!  Paderolis,  his bike was definitely rideable,  just a lil cosmetic damage and a new front fender!  Think he was getting the rest repaired today!  
Indeed, you are correct, Lamb. It's kind of strange to think that it wasn't already 'fixed', because of the 1,000 miles I put on it between the time it was knocked over and today...(I just talked to 'House'; and am retrieving Pegasus (my beloved 'busa), right after work). Yee-hah!

Hard to believe it's been a month since she was laid out. Anyway, thanks, ya'llz.
clap.gif

Back