Scammers are at it again

busabrother

Registered
Fuckin bastards!!

FROM MR MAGINUS IKE
NORTH ATLANTIC SECURITY
LOME TOGO.

DEAR ,

I AM MR IKE THE MANAGER OF OPERATION WITH THE NORTH ATLANTIC SECURITIES S.A.R.L.HERE IN LOME TOGO.NORTH .

ATLANTIC SECURITIES S.A.R.L IS A SECURITY AND FINANCIAL COMPANY THAT HANDLE PERSON,FAMILY AND COMPANIES PRECIOUS METALS E.G:GOLD,PRECIOUS STONES AND
DIAMOND,AND ALSO,WE PROVIDE SAVINGS AND HOUSING LOAN TO PERSONS,FAMILIES AND COMPANIES.

I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM OUR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HERE IN LOME TOGO, WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR A FORIEGN PARTNER WHOM,I CAN TRUST AND DO BUSINESS WITH .

ON THE 5'TH JULY 1999 THERE WAS AN AIRCRASH THAT
HAPPENED IN EGYPT.

ONE MOHAMMED MOHD SALAHELDDIN LEVY WHO IS OUR CUSTOMER EGYPTIAN CITIZEN AND AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMAN,DIED WITH HIS NEXT OF KIN IN THE PAINFUL INCIDE (AIRCRASH).

BEFORE THE AIRCRASH, MOHAMMED MOHD SALAHELDDIN LEVYS DEPOSITE ($35 MILLION U.S DOLLARS)THRITY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS WITH US,WELL PACTAGED IN TWO BOXES AS PRECIOUS METALS.

DUE TO MY POSITION IN THE COMPANY,HE CONFINDED IN ME,BY TELLING ME THAT HE WANTS TO USE THAT MONEY FOR HIS PERSONAL POLITICAL AMBITION,SO HE BROUGHT IT TO LOME TOGO FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.

I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS IN OUR COMPANY.

SINCE HE DIED WITH HIS NEXT OF KIN,NOBODY,HAS COME FOR THE CLAIM OF THESE BOXES CONTAINING THRITY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($35 MILLION U.S DOLLARS)BUT,WAS REGISTERED AS PRECIOUS METAL.HENCE,I SOLICIATE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PURPORTING YOU OR COMPANY AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.ALL ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE FOR A HITCH AND RISK FREE TRANSACTION.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRANSACTING THIS DEAL WITH ME,INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE MODALITIES.

I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS MYSELF AS A STAFF OF THE COMPANY. I AM GOING TO PURPORT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.

I WILL GIVE YOU ALL NECESSARY INFORMATIONS NEEDED. NOTE:THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUATE SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED.

YOURS SINCERELY.
MR MAGINUS IKE

Geeezzz!! You were suppose to keep it secret.
biggrin.gif

Be careful...when you get emails like that, they often have viruses attached...

LOL! and you actually took the time to post that! LOL! One of the oldest scams in the internet. I sincerely hope that NO ONE has actually ever entertained the idea that this MIGHT be legit. LOL!
laugh.gif

LOL! and you actually took the time to post that! LOL! One of the oldest scams in the internet. I sincerely hope that NO ONE has actually ever entertained the idea that this MIGHT be legit. LOL!
laugh.gif
I thought I'd seen it before too...been a while though...if I don't know the person sending me email, I usually just delete it and never even take the time to read through it all...

I got one similar to this before. Of course I didn't respond, but I am curious. How does the scammer actually get your money? What do they eventually get around to asking for?

G

I have gotten one of these as well. I can't remember how they get your money, some sort of payment for document processing I think.

lol tattle tail.Dont tell him any secrets.

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077057506 -->

Dude, this might be legit... Can I have his contact information?
rock.gif

Hey, why are you guys laughing?

Come back..... I'll share!!!!!

Basically they say. We can set up the money to be in your name. yatta, yatta, yatta. BUT they need $10,000.00 to do it. SO you send me $10,000 to process everything and I will send you the $35 million. Oh okay bobo Where do i send my money?!!
laugh.gif

Basically they say.  We can set up the money to be in your name.  yatta, yatta, yatta.  BUT they need $10,000.00 to do it.  SO you send me $10,000 to process everything and I will send you the $35 million.  Oh okay bobo Where do i send my money?!!
laugh.gif
OK cool, but I am afraid I am going to have to ask for A $4000 dollar "security" deposit from you first, that way I can be certain that this thing goes down as it's supposed to. Cool?
Just send me the $4000 via Western Union and once I get that then I will in turn transmit the $10K directly to your bank account. Oh I will need your checking and savings account numbers, SSN, and of course your mothers middle name, just so I can be certain the money arrives in your account safely...

What? Sounds like a fair deal to me....

Back