Saturday Shredathon

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Can't hardly stand the wait.

Chain's lubed, tank's topped off, fresh oil, plastic's all shiney, camera's mounted, chatterbox and iPod fully charged...yep.  tick tock tick tock.  OMG.

Leon (Herd Meister), Yash (StealthRider00), and Mark (non-board member/Ducati 1098S), and I are headed out for a marathon knee-draggin' shredathon today.  We're gathering at my place at 6:30 for the rider's meeting and heading out directly.

I've been saving a particular road experience (which neither Yash nor Mark have ever seen) for an auspicious occasion...and today is it.

We'll be spanking Palomar early, then heading out to the desert (been hot out there lately!).  There are a couple of mountainsides which need to be reminded who is boss.

An ambitious 450-500 miler, most of which will be canyons/mountains.

Ride report, pix and video to follow.

Everyone who is going out today...have a safe, sane ride; take pix and share your stories!

Stay tuned...

Scar

Everyone who is going out today...have a safe, sane ride;

Same goes for you brother. Rubber side down..
Lookin foward to the pix.
beerchug.gif

I remember those days, 5am in the garage, 6am on the street...ah, 3 more weeks and I'm right back into it...tell Yash I said hey...

super.gif
AM -->
Scar @ Aug. 09 2008 said:
1500144[/ATTACH] AM]
I remember those days, 5am in the garage, 6am on the street...ah, 3 more weeks and I'm right back into it...tell Yash I said hey...
Will do.   How you doin' with that lesson?  Any help?
Considering I'm out here fighting the War on Terror in the middle of the desert, I can only imagine right now"¦3 wks left"¦
super.gif
I don't know which to say first...sorry for not knowing, or thanks for keeping my lilly-white safe over here.

Hat's off to you, brother. We'll talk more.

As you were...

Scar

super.gif

super.gif

Damn, 5-6am meet-up? You guys are hardcore. I'd be falling asleep through the turns...
firedevil.gif

OK; here are some pix.

Mostly 'posed' pix, but good shots from the weekend.

The video, which is uploading even as I write, is nothing short of a phenomenal ride.

Yash followed me across Laguna Mountain and Mark followed him, recording the entire event. From one side to the other; at the on-set hitting 180, and typically ranging better than 115mph across the span...

It's absolute madness...as you'll see later today when I post the link to it.

Anyway, until then, please enjoy the pix.

Scar~

First...the 'busa-Oreo. (my garage, that morning)

Busa_Oreo.gif

The four of us, after arriving at my house, exhausted from 10 hours of canyon carving.

Yash, me, Mark, Leon (Herd Meister)

SSES_Inauguration_Day.gif

Two Busas and a Duc. Sunday afternoon, near the bottom of Sunrise Highway...

2_Busas_and_The_Duc.gif

Yash and I had fun with the camera just outside Major's Diner in Pine Valley...

Enjoy...

2_Busas_at_Majors__1_.gif

Back