Sale on wossner h-beam rods!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
In the spirit of competition, POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is now offering WOSSNER H-BEAM rods with ARP L19 bolts at reduced pricing.

These rods until further notice are selling for $835/set!! And, we will ship them anywhere in the United States for FREE.....:cheerleader:

wossnerrods.jpg

wossnerhbeam.jpg

wossnerbanner.gif

Last edited:
used their pistons in the past but never the rods... are you going to offer a combo too? (or is it even available?)

Forwarding information...would be interested in Randy's question...combo~?~

used their pistons in the past but never the rods... are you going to offer a combo too? (or is it even available?)

POWERHOUSE will be happy to offer a "combo", pistons and rods together, at a discounted price. PLEASE CALL OR PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I unfortunately cannot post the price I have in mind, but would be happy to offer this combination to members of this board . . .:whistle:

POWERHOUSE will be happy to offer a "combo", pistons and rods together, at a discounted price. PLEASE CALL OR PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I unfortunately cannot post the price I have in mind, but would be happy to offer this combination to members of this board . . .:whistle:
:goodboy:

:rofl:

How much HP are these rods suppose to be able to handle? Im assuming they are on par with the big bolt crowers? I know they hold 700HP

The Wossner rods are on par with any rod out there today, and I would use them interchangeably with the Carrillos - considered by many to be the best. The ARP L19 bolts have the same tensile strength as ARP 3.5, or even the Custom Age 652+ bolts used in the Falicons. The Crowers use bolts made from the same material as the ARP 3.5 bolt.

Another really nice thing about the Wossners is that they use 3/8" rod bolts, which are a LARGER diameter than the stock bolt, unlike Carrillos, which use either 5/16" (old style) or 8mm (new style) - both smaller than stock bolts.:poke:

The Wossner rods are on par with any rod out there today, and I would use them interchangeably with the Carrillos - considered by many to be the best. The ARP L19 bolts have the same tensile strength as ARP 3.5, or even the Custom Age 652+ bolts used in the Falicons. The Crowers use bolts made from the same material as the ARP 3.5 bolt.

Another really nice thing about the Wossners is that they use 3/8" rod bolts, which are a LARGER diameter than the stock bolt, unlike Carrillos, which use either 5/16" (old style) or 8mm (new style) - both smaller than stock bolts.:poke:

cool info, I heard the pistons were really nice from Richard

I thought the crowers were good till 600hp with the good bolts? AAhh, whats a hundred hp anyway.

They pushed past 600HP on mine and I'm fairly sure they were in BH1's 701HP Big valve carpenter busa. Maybe even in NLR/SWEDE big HP busa but I'm not sure on that

Wossner H-beam rods!

They pushed past 600HP on mine and I'm fairly sure they were in BH1's 701HP Big valve carpenter busa. Maybe even in NLR/SWEDE big HP busa but I'm not sure on that

Those rods were Crowers in NLR/Sweden's bike that Christopher built..Wossner started making these rods last year however have been making car and bike rods for several years.

John

Back