Sad day

Sorry about your Dad, and my prayer is that God's grace and mercy will ease the pain in your heart and be with your family also.

sorry to hear of your loss...may your dad RIP and prayers sent for all the friends and family

So sorry for you & your familys loss. Nothing we do prepares us for what feels like the most heartcrushing time we will ever face in our lives. The tomorrow that we always took for granted will never come for these parts in our life. I hope and pray that you will find a great comfort in knowing that no distance, time, will ever come between you & your father again, because now he will always be with you, your Mom and the rest of your family, nearly right over your shoulder with God getting the best rest of his now, perfect,eternal life. This is not goodby, only until later. May God take you & your family in his loving arms and guide you all though this very tough chapter in your lives. I just returned from my own Dads funeral on Sat., he past on Jan. 19th. If I can help in any way or you just want to talk heres my # 660.646.8420, Im in north central MO, please be careful, as I know the weather right now is at its worst.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deeply sorry for the loss of your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

I am so sorry for your loss. One day I'm gonna have to face that myself....

Thanks everyone for the blessings. Just trying to keep myself busy getting things taken care of for my mom. It's snowing like crazy here and im sure its my karma for giving you all crap about the great weather in arizona:laugh::laugh:

Trying to stay as positive as i can be so between shoveling snow and looking thru all the stuff, it's been better than I thought it was going to be. Thanks again

Words cannot express or ease the loss.....
May he rest in peace and I'm most sorry for you and yours.

Back