Rustoleum EpoxyShield Floor Paint in my Trailer.

FYI, I did not read the entire thread but we used pickup truck bed liner material (Duplicolor) added some sand to it for more grit, it is really holding up well and it is non slip on the tailgate. Not quite as pretty but it did go down easily.....Kieth

Trailering Equipment - kieth's Photos

Only sownside the black really shows dust.......:thumbsup:

Interesting... I may do the same. I want a 8-10 inch wide strip for extra grip to ride the bike up in... Nice looking trailer though :thumbsup:

I CANT WAIT to get my E-tracks in and put the busa to sleep safely at night...

Clear coated the floor today with the anti skid stuff. Stuff laid down nice and thick. Pics of the completed inside will be up tomorrow. Now just gotta get my tool cabinet and shelving :thumbsup:

2 brothers,

I was told at lowes to put a grey wood stain on the pressure treated wood first and after that put the skid not on top and then put the gloss down with some anti skid mix in. I wonder how that will work? It really seems like a lot of work!!!!

Hey Twobrothers, Yeah the non-skid has rubbed off where the tire sits when the bike is in the trailer. I guess there is no stopping that

Hey Twobrothers, Yeah the non-skid has rubbed off where the tire sits when the bike is in the trailer. I guess there is no stopping that

So how is the epoxy holding up on the trailer floor? Any cracking problems as was predicted by some others?

I'm thinking about using this epoxy kit on my trailer floor and would appreciate your opinion now that you have had yours done this way for a couple seasons.

Back