RubberSideDown's New Banner

You can run, but you can't hide from the Rubbah!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, rubbah. What will they all think of next.
tounge.gif
That smurf thing is fuggin HILARIOUS though. Warbrown did smack ya right back. Pretty good stuff.
laugh.gif

I didn't wanna do this....

But , its come to the attention of several board members that this CARROT FETISH of yers has got way outa hand...

brace yerselves...

WoreBrown, and his wife apparantly enter all the local state fairs. Not so much for the animals or 4H stuff, not for the rides or cotton candy...

they , weird as it may be... enter all the vegetable contests...

it sounds ridiculas, but they feel they bare a strong resemblance to...you guessed it...

ONCE AGAIN...PLEASE, LET ME CAUTION YOU....

IT AIN'T PRETTY....

let me introduce, Mr. & Mrs. Orange-Brown.

This is just toooooo funny guys. Rubbah, I don't know where you pulled that pic from, but it couldn't of been more perfect if you drew it yourself.

You guys are too much.

I didn't wanna do this....

But , its come to the attention of several board members that this  CARROT FETISH of yers has got way outa hand...

brace yerselves...

WoreBrown, and his wife apparantly enter all the local state fairs.  Not so much for the animals or 4H stuff, not for the rides or cotton candy...

they , weird as it may be...  enter all the vegetable contests...

it sounds ridiculas, but they feel they bare a strong resemblance to...you guessed it...

ONCE AGAIN...PLEASE, LET ME CAUTION YOU....

IT AIN'T PRETTY....

let me introduce,   Mr. & Mrs. Orange-Brown.
Folks, let's set the record straight...  RSD's reference to my "Carrot Fetish" is in reality a way for him to mask one of his many insecurities and shortcomings.  (Pun intended)  

As a matter of fact, I do bear a strong resemblance in one area to the prize winning carrot.  Let's just say the length of the appendage in proportion to the legs is right on.

As for poor RSD, maturation has been hard for the poor guy.  In many ways, he's still like a infant suckling on his mothers teet.

Click here for an exclusive photo of the suckling RSD... (R-rated content warning for the squeemish)

Back