Rubbah's new beast...

Dam rubbah sorry to hear about the license. I must say the pup is one cute fug. Quit being a stranger and teach these new guys how it is done.

Hey you dirty old bastid who said you could come out and play
tounge.gif

Awwwww Andy...that puppy is adorable!! No, wait...he's tough as hell...looks like he just ate a gator or something...killer Atlas...
tounge.gif

Glad to see you posting up...been thinking about contacting you, but figured you were taking a break, taking it easy...

Sorry about the license deal...driving is overrated anyway...I mean, ANYONE can drive, right? I just hope you heal up soon and get back to life...are you able to work yet? Guess not with the whole driving thing...desk duty?
wink.gif

I miss you...
blush.gif

Good to see you again Rubba! Sorry about the whole license thing, I must have missed a lot lately. Hope you back on two wheels soon.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131549059 -->

Hey, good lookin pup there. Glad you made it to a point in your life to get another...good for you dude.

Be well.

Monty

Yea man-- my dog might gives yours a abit of trouble---NOT-- She's the sweetest little Jack Russel
Her name fits-- She's called Busa.
I've got a JRT that has the same rough coat, only she's brown and white. She gives my pit bull hell!
devil.gif

Nice pup RSD. It's grat when you get them so young and watch them grow up.
smile.gif

Look at the legs on that pup! He is going to be a load. My granddog, GSXTacy is my son, came to visit us last week and he is a trip! When he is alone with me he is as calm as can be. As soon as my son comes home he goes nuts! Glad to see you back.

Good to here from you Andy. Love the pictures of your new pup. Looks like hes going to be a big one!! Hope your feelin better. Definately got to get over to the rock and tip a few with you in the future.
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

Back