Rotties let's see yours...

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
100_0040.jpg

This is IKO another Rescue Rottie. He is now 6 months old. Please note he is a sweetie, its just Tank and him just finished playing pull IKO around the house by his tail! A fun game they both love.

MY Couch 2.jpg

This was Isis my first rottie, just a little back yard dog but probably the smartest dog I ever had in my 54 years!

betty&isis.JPG

This is Nacho, the love of my life. She was my little girl, and everyone new it. She also love my red bike and would not let anyone near it! She too is now gone along with the red busa.

Note my avitar.

Nacho & Bike2sm.JPG

Coco, the best dog we ever had. Sweetest and smartest dog there ever was
It was hard when she passed away; I wished Rotties had a longer life span.

untitled444.jpg

Nice looking Rotties:thumbsup:

Nitro has one of the best shaped heads I've ever seen on them. Wish I had time for one. How are well tempered rotties with family kids that come after the rottie is full grown??

Nice looking Rotties:thumbsup:

Nitro has one of the best shaped heads I've ever seen on them. Wish I had time for one. How are well tempered rotties with family kids that come after the rottie is full grown??
For those that don't know I trained police service dogs for nine years. Nitro would be an outstanding personal protection or police dog...not the best around kids. Picked him out of photos of the litter and 3K later he was ours. He does not like strangers, kids or adults, thats ok with me. :beerchug:

For those that don't know I trained police service dogs for nine years. Nitro would be an outstanding personal protection or police dog...not the best around kids. Picked him out of photos of the litter and 3K later he was ours. He does not like strangers, kids or adults, thats ok with me. :beerchug:

Hanging in Gregs shop yesturday was great. NITRO is deff a watcher...he kept peeking his head thru the swing gate to keep eyes on the stranger in the shop. Gregs wife left the desk area once...NITRO stood up over the counter and did not take his eyes off the area she went to, untill she was back behind the counter.:laugh:

This is MAX, last pic I took of him before he went to doggie heaven. He was a true gentle giant

Max.jpg

Back