Robbinsville NC 10 day weather forecast

Please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain...:please::please:

The weather changes there so quickly...even if it shows rain, it doesn't mean it'll keep raining...Kevin (vman1300) used to always say if you don't like the weather now, wait 15 minutes :thumbsup:

Well, here is what we (I) did last time....

Ride the Dragon, FIRST thing in the morning (thats pre-coffee), in the rain, with a fogged up sheild, with a..... uhem....slight hangover and use only your rear brake (in the wet my front EBCs were no better than putting my feet down).
THEN, you can say you rode the Dragon... and ye will fear NOTHING!

Oh, its gonna rain ladies and gentlemen, I am going to guarantee that.... My Duc is coming!

Sounds like central Florida.

Having lived in Orlando and Fort Myers I would say its not much like either. The summer time you can set your watch by the afternoon rains. The mountains up here hide the changes until they are pretty well over your head.

One nice thing about the rain, the less hardcore group heads home and leaves more open road. :thumbsup:

Rain that is all its been doing here in GA!!! UGH, see it always rains when we are there...at least once or twice!!

post-6-58429-FallBusaBash06_015_40_.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

Well, here is what we (I) did last time....

Ride the Dragon, FIRST thing in the morning (thats pre-coffee), in the rain, with a fogged up sheild, with a..... uhem....slight hangover and use only your rear brake (in the wet my front EBCs were no better than putting my feet down).
THEN, you can say you rode the Dragon... and ye will fear NOTHING!

Oh, its gonna rain ladies and gentlemen, I am going to guarantee that.... My Duc is coming!

did I hear you say you want to go on another one of my adventures in the rain? :laugh:

I like folks to remember the rides I take them on, you do remember it I see. :D

Honestly Tim..... I am going to the this Bash for the wife.

This is her trip since I have so many that are mine these days. I will serve as her driver and social advisor (in case she starts taking applications to replace me:whistle:)

If she says go..... we'll go!

But, who could forget the "ride in the clouds"?
That was indeed.... memorable!

Honestly Tim..... I am going to the this Bash for the wife.

This is her trip since I have so many that are mine these days. I will serve as her driver and social advisor (in case she starts taking applications to replace me:whistle:)

If she says go..... we'll go!

But, who could forget the "ride in the clouds"?
That was indeed.... memorable!

Soooo, if this is my trip then why are your bringing the RIW? :poke:

Soooo, if this is my trip then why are your bringing the RIW? :poke:

For the uninitiated:
R = Red
I = Italian
W = Whor*
Her affectionate monicker for my new scoot....

Its coming because, we have a two bike trailer and I dont want the weight and balance dynamics to be upset by having weight on only one side:whistle:

Besides, they could probably use some precip up there!

RIW??? I'm happy to see that Tim is now getting the credit (blame) for the ride in the clouds:laugh:

Don, I'll carry the memories of that to my grave!

I still need to go see that round-a-bout road again without the rain and a fogged up visor and that nice sinus infection I was carrying around with me, honestly, I never even saw it!
I just kept the bike leaned over and followed yall:laugh:

"Dam*... did we just go in a circle"?!

this thing has swung 180 degrees twice now.. sheesh.. had one bad day all week now it wants 3... yuk..

Don, I'll carry the memories of that to my grave!

I still need to go see that round-a-bout road again without the rain and a fogged up visor and that nice sinus infection I was carrying around with me, honestly, I never even saw it!
I just kept the bike leaned over and followed yall:laugh:

"Dam*... did we just go in a circle"?!
you guys went up to the top of the hill?

Man, I am gonna hate covering my nice new leathers, with FROGG TOGGS :banghead:

For the uninitiated:
R = Red
I = Italian
W = Whor*
Her affectionate monicker for my new scoot....

Its coming because, we have a two bike trailer and I dont want the weight and balance dynamics to be upset by having weight on only one side:whistle:

Besides, they could probably use some precip up there!

Another reason, I want to ride it:)

Back