RIP 2006 - Hello 2008

LightCycle

Donating Member
Registered
Hello All,

Well, back in March, I layed my baby down on 211 between Luray and Sperryville here in Virginia. Yep... 2 weeks after it snowed, gravel had piled up in the center, tight uphill right hand bender on an inclined berm, been playing all day, last run of the day... and I got too close to the center of the two lane highway, hit the gravel that had piled up and low sided it. Damage was a totaled busa I sunk thousands in to make it go faster (every bolt on from 4:2:1 to the GiPro)... as well as a knee that was cheese grated down to the knee cap, which required surgery..... yes mom... next time I go play in the mountains I will wear leather pants.... my jacket, gloves and boots protected everything else... just like they were supposed too.

Anyway... just picked up a 2008... pic should be attached. Been a while since I said wassup... but now I got the Gen II, I'm sure I'll be on much more now. So much to learn.... been reading non-stop since Thursday night.

I miss my Gen I... but I love the Gen II. Everything is so much tighter... and the electronic choke... well, what can you say... :laugh:

Peace.

side.jpg

Last edited:
and the electronic choke... well, what can you say... :laugh:

Peace.
i can say it isnt a choke..its a FAST IDLE choke doesn't exist on fuel injection..if you take away the air the computer would just give it less gas..so no choke it just bumped the throttle forward the same as you twisting your wrist....oh and the motor from the gen 1 will fit in the 2 if you still have it and dont want to start over with the upgrades

Sorry bout the off and especially the knee. On the upside, you got a much improved ride. :thumbsup:

Back