Rider down

briXXer

Registered
http://www.xtremehabits.com/phpBB2....um.php

I know this guy.  From what i understand a busa flew by him about 1/2 bike length and did a panic grab in a corner and the bike washed out from under him. and ended up taking out the other bike.  The busa rider was arrested for DUI.. I hope this wasnt one of ours here.. drinking and riding dont mix and ended up taking out a fellow rider out that was out for a nice ride. i just looked at the pix.. and ive seen that busa b4 up on ortega.. dont know who it belongs to though.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103656439 -->

Cocky ass drunk busa riders anyway
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

I used to ride that road regularly. Sucks to hear about a crash. Sucks worse to hear about a preventable one!!

dam people who ride or drive while drinking i think if you kill someone you get killed in return. i really hate dui my mom got it bye one in a full size gmc.

I know the guy from talking to him at the LookOut resturant. He's a little Italian dude that I used to think was ok a bit on the crazy side but par for the course. After hearing of him being drunk on that busa, I know its his cause of the new paint and the cut low seat he's so small he wasn't able to keep his feet on the ground hardly with out cutting it low. Such a same there are people out there that are still to stupid to know you CAN NOT drink and drive/ride anything. To me its a total disrepect to the biking community.

btw I personally lost a good friend at 17yrs old due to a drunk driver that was 23yrs ago we still have not learned drink and drive and someone will die.

<!--EDIT|MoTrFinger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103683714 -->

That Busa is fugged up! He's lucky he didn't get more road rash if all he was wearing was jeans. I'll bet he buys some REAL riding boots now.

Drinking and operating ANYTHING do NOT mix. When will people learn.
rock.gif

Riding while drunk, not many things stupider than that.

I don't like Ortega that much, too much traffic!

Definitely a preventable accident. Alcohol and riding are a bad combination.

same thing happened to a guy on base. 04 R-1 going 110-120, a 600 tries to pass in the corner, slides out takes them both out. No injuries (full gear) but the R-1 is totaled with less then 800 miles on it. Now the poor guy is off to Iraq but when he returns the other guys insurance will have paid for him a 2005 R-1.

yeah i hate ortega hwy also.. usually when we all ride. i usually meet the group that rides from OC over ortega at the lookout and go from there.. like u said to much traffic, to many cops, to many accidents up there.

I have 1/2 of a Honda CBR in my back yard...snapped in half and killed a good guy, but he was riding after drinking and he paid the ultimate price...

It's not worth it people...just not worth it...
mad.gif

Agree about Otega Hwy. I've only been up there a couple of times. Like it was said, too much traffic. And that's always bad when there's a few twisties and blind spots. I rather take the PCH around the Dana Point area for a easy ride.

By the way, I tried to click on that link and the page is not there anymore.

Hey this has nothing to do with the topic but I just saw Spicys post on here and just wanted to say DAMN girl. I am not a fan of the Katana at all but seeing your cute little behind arched up on it you make even IT look good. Keep up the good work baby. lol

It all boils down to don't drink and drive/ride every one thinks it going to happen to the other guy LOOK AROUND and I guarantee someone is looking at you, because to them YOU are the OTHER guy.

Back