ride tomorrow in DE/PA vicinity

BUSAFETT

Registered
Anyone else in the area want to meet up? We're trying to set up x/y coordinates for KennyM4 to meet us, and we're looking to meet around 3. Most likely in the Chadds Ford PA area to meet up- Lemme know if anyone else is in..

BUSAFETT

I'm interested - looks like the weather will be good and I need to get out. Just PM'd kennym and jessup and lo and behold - this thread shows up!

I'm sending you my numbers....

Where is DE/PA ? I'm in town from India for a short while in Erie PA with my Hayabusa...if its ride-able distance - I'll be there
tounge.gif
I'm clueless on what DE stands for...

DE = Delaware... the first state... also the 2nd smallest state.... home of tax-free shopping... and that's about it.

Erie to PA/DE state line would take approx 5 hours. I can provide a bed if you need to stay over until Sunday...

Ouch!
smile.gif
I need to brush up on my USA geography
smile.gif

I'm gonna have to miss this one. Thanks for the offer man! Would have definitely needed a place to crash after 5 hrs.

You guys have fun and post pics as usual!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Yeah, Erie's about 8 hrs from us..  Don't get me wrong, I love to ride but I've got my limits!

So at this point, we have me, Jessup, LCB, and possibly KennyM4.. anyone else free?

BF

Just let me know where you want to meet... I am able to ride pretty much from sunup to sunup. I will probably hit french creek national park before meeting you guys at 3.
E.

I might even remember my camera... Although I hardly ever stop for pics.

Its like a 10% chance... I would take that bet anyday.
E

Hey what's up peoples ? So are you's going to ride today ?

I have to go into work for a little while, and should be able to go by 3:00
I have LCB's #, if I can make it I'll call her around 1:30' ish, if that's O.K. with you LCB ? , or just post up here, where you guys are going to meet ?

I'll meet anywhere... I have no real schedule today. I might do a quick oil change before the ride and maybe a wash. As long as someone posts a meeting area and a time I am cool... It doesn't have to be in PA I will travel just about anywhere...
E

The weather report's improved, so I think we're good to go... Does everyone know where Pike Creek Shopping Center is? We could start there. If I am delegated as the leader I can take everyone through the circuit I know into MD and back up. Lemme know if that works.

BF

FETT, is that the one with the KMart?... I get them all confused. That route sounds good - I'll just be following you guys as best I can anyway... My bike needs some cleaning too - still has bugs from the Bulldog Bash...

jessup, if you want to meet at my house we can pick up kenny when he's ready and head over to Pike Creek. I'm here all day so if you want to hang out - that's cool. I'm not far from I-95 off of 273 so call me for directions.

Yep, it's the one with a Kmart, across from Goldey Beacom college. As for "following as best as you can", I don't leave people behind- and after hearing about Kenny's latest, uh, "scenario", I'm sure he'll be riding calm as well
biggrin.gif

BF

Just got kenny's message.. going out to clean bike now and will leave shortly after... LCB will jot your number down and if I get there early will call...
E.

Back