Ride today

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Well, went for a ride today with Apex and Michael-NC to Cycle gear and Interstate Cycle to meet up with Badassbusa03. Nice meeting some cool guys for the first time (except Badass, meet up a few times already, and no he didn't ride Doctor's orders.) Didn't get any pics but was fun blasing up 485, 85, and 77. Some cool guys to meet and also welcome to Michael who just moved here a week ago and contacted me yesterday looking for places to meet up with some riders. Thanks again guys!
cool.gif

Punisher

was nice meeting Apex (Roy) and Micheal. yea it was killing me seeing you guys ride in, and me not beingon mine. i came home, threw a few pieces back on, and took her around the block.

i could have snapped a few pics for you guys, i had the camera in the 4runner
crazy.gif

I know, I know. There will be another I'm sure to get pics as well as you riding B. There are definately enough guys locally to get together for lunch on some Saturdays or meet up a night or two a month. Since it looks like this Saturday is out we have more time to plan the next one....but the BASH is COMING....3 Weeks baby....count 'em 3! WOOHOOO!

<EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdownD4.swf?tyear1=2007&tmonth1=4&tday1=26&thours1=0&tminutes1=0&event=BUSABASH&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0  WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

(NCpanther01 @ Apr. 06 2007,23:39) Hey fellas, here a pic from my meet n greet!  Anyboday know these guys?
lol looks like bryan is about to sneeze in his helmet
crazy.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 06 2007,22:05)
(NCpanther01 @ Apr. 06 2007,23:39) Hey fellas, here a pic from my meet n greet!  Anyboday know these guys?
crazy.gif
HAHA...I was actually laughing cause somebody said suck it in guys. But looks to me like I'm constipated
crazy.gif
. Could be I'm just frozen stiff from that ride. burrrrrr.

crazy.gif

(Punisher @ Apr. 07 2007,08:53)
(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 06 2007,22:05)
crazy.gif
HAHA...I was actually laughing cause somebody said suck it in guys.  But looks to me like I'm constipated  
crazy.gif
.  Could be I'm just frozen stiff from that ride.  burrrrrr.
arent you glad today got called off? 5" snow on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I bet Vman is heading to the gap too
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

I for one am. I don't mind the cold, but ride'n over an hour in 34 weather is out.

I was laying in bed kinda hopin someone here had some sense and called off the ride. Wow the wind chill would have been BADDDDD. Hey it was nice meeting all of you yesterday and look forward to ridin with you in the future.

we've got all spring/summer/fall. we'll get up another day. we have it on the calendar for next saturday

Got a pic from a coworker on my phone today. The are camping (well in a camper) up in the mountains. 2" of snow on the picnic table outside and the water to the camper is frozen in the pipes.
crazy.gif
ugh.

went ot crossroads today in Albemarle and they had some great deals on gear, picked up the newest Agv busa leather and the new joe rocket busa textile jacket for those blistering hot days. will post pics as soon as my camera charges up.

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 06 2007,22:31) <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdownD4.swf?tyear1=2007&tmonth1=4&tday1=26&thours1=0&tminutes1=0&event=BUSABASH&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
18 days, how kewl
cool.gif

Back