Ride This Weekend

piratediverjefff

Registered
Alright you bums(and you know who you are:laugh:),high 70's all weekend so lets put something together(just PM'd a bunch of you in case you don't see this).:moon:

hmmm?
any idea of route?

a few that I have in mind

Hemet To Borrego Springs.jpg

Hemet to idyllwild.jpg

Hemet to Indian Wells.jpg

I could probably make it to Palomar and back without gettin' too stove up.What do you old geezers say,meet up with Lamb down there somewhere and go up that hill/Palomar?Meet up around Murietta/Temecula around 8:30/9:00 Sunday morning?

You pick the meetin' place kromdom(preferably right off the freeway,you know how easily i get confused:laugh:)and we'll do it.:thumbsup:

I could probably make it to Palomar and back without gettin' too stove up.What do you old geezers say,meet up with Lamb down there somewhere and go up that hill/Palomar?Meet up around Murietta/Temecula around 8:30/9:00 Sunday morning?

You pick the meetin' place kromdom(preferably right off the freeway,you know how easily i get confused:laugh:)and we'll do it.:thumbsup:

Believe it or not, I have NOT yet done Palomar :banghead: Hope others chime in as well. At the Temecula Parkway/79 South exit, there is an ARCO or SHELL gas station...good place to meet and gas up:thumbsup:

You're out numbered Red,you're goin' to Palomar.:moon::laugh:

Just talked to Tan Jeff and Adam and they're both in,so we meet up at that Temecula Parkway/79 South exit at 9:00 SHARP and do the Palomar(i've never been up there yet either...but i've been to Banning a bunch of times and that place kinda eats it:moon:)?

Lamb,you gonna be able to meet up with us somewhere along the way?

Red,see if you can get ZX-14 Rob to come along,i like that big old dude.:laugh:

I'll e-mail Ted right now and see if he can make it,Mestona also.

Hell yeah,lets do that 15 Freeway route...i know where that is.:thumbsup:

(you might want to let me bring up the rear...i'm pretty much runnin' an open sidewinder you know:laugh:)

Hell yeah,lets do that 15 Freeway route...i know where that is.:thumbsup:

(you might want to let me bring up the rear...i'm pretty much runnin' an open sidewinder you know:laugh:)

dooood, you may be LOUDER/NOISIER but I am SLOWER........make that SLOWEST :lol:

Back