Ride pics

I guess you get used to having two....
This bike will be a good companion to the Busa as it is so different-good choice. Although I think you would have liked the Honda too.

I’m sure I would have liked it too, it just didnt quite have the power I’ve gotten used to. If I had another 9k laying around I’d get one.

I’m sure I would have liked it too, it just didnt quite have the power I’ve gotten used to. If I had another 9k laying around I’d get one.
....and there is that of course.....
The Kwack is a neat retro knock off, they did a good job on that one.

Nice pictures, great scenery...is the Busa set for retirement now?
Not with Mississippi weather! We have had weather warm enough to wear shorts at christmas! I just keep the bird on a battery maintainer inside ready to go for whenever we have a warm day and I have some spare time. I don't get to ride very often during the "warm/hot" months because I spend so much time with my daughters and their softball practice. I wouldn't trade it for anything though!

Not with Mississippi weather! We have had weather warm enough to wear shorts at christmas! I just keep the bird on a battery maintainer inside ready to go for whenever we have a warm day and I have some spare time. I don't get to ride very often during the "warm/hot" months because I spend so much time with my daughters and their softball practice. I wouldn't trade it for anything though!
Family is number one for sure...
I was just jibing about him retiring his Busa for the Kwack....
You are lucky to have such weather...it is snowing and blowing here and I wouldn't trade that, I like winter.

Family is number one for sure...
I was just jibing about him retiring his Busa for the Kwack....
You are lucky to have such weather...it is snowing and blowing here and I wouldn't trade that, I like winter.

I do too and my location is perfect for that. I’m at 2,300’ but I’m just 25 miles from 5,000’ just before the entrance to Yosemite. Here I only get a dusting of snow that sticks for a day or so but in a half hour I can be in the heavy snow in the forests of the Park. The Tioga pass on hiway 120 thru the park is over 9,000’ and the ride inside the park when snow is on the ground is spectacular. I’ll get some pics in just a few weeks when the snow falls.

I went to Methven, 140kms return trip. Got caught in a thunderstorm, with lightning and hail stones for 20 minutes, absolutely hosed down, couldn't even see the road surface at times.
Here's a pic taken at the Methven pub 15 minutes before we got drenched . . .

IMG_2458.JPG

Last edited:
Woke this morning to a very warm Saturday morning, took the Busa for a blast to Lyttelton Harbour and around the bays, here's a couple of pics . . . . *

below is parked up at the new Lyttelton Marina . . .
IMG_2463.JPG

and below is the Marina, viewed from where I had the bike parked . . .
IMG_2462.JPG

carried on to the local watering hole meet up place, no more pics though, forgot to pull the camera out lol.
The temp hit 30degC, nice warm day, light winds.

Back