ride coming together in Newark DE

I'm bumping this b/c the ride is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, and I hate hearing people say "I wish I'd seen this sooner" so here you are..
biggrin.gif

To Kenny or anyone else- at least one of my friends will be meeting me at my place at 3PM EST to ride this afternoon..  he has a ZX13.5 but hey, it's Sunday so I'll be nice and accomodate  
biggrin.gif

We may have some other flavors of bikes showing up at my place as well, in the Honda and V-Strom categories..  I left messages with LCB and Jessup as well.  

And Jessup, I don't think they're calling for any showers tonight:  
biggrin.gif

Tentative plan is to ride for a few hrs and then do dinner at WOODY's in Northeast MD..

BF

biggrin.gif

man, I saw your post at 9:00, and just took off solo.

I heade up 301, and then down off some side road, I have no idea where I was !! After about 2.5 hours of riding I ended up in some town Galena ? Never been in that area before, it was kinda fun though !!But everytime you come up on one of those little towns, WATCH-OUT !! Cops everywhere !!

I see no pics?! Sorry I couldn't make it but I had some family obligations.
Next time I will try to be more on point...

Never mind forgot I had flash blocking and sQusi turned on ... it blocks justs about everything.
E

(jessup @ Aug. 13 2007,11:55) I see no pics?!  Sorry I couldn't make it but I had some family obligations.
Next time I will try to be more on point...
Family over riding?? Dude you really need to re-evaluate.

laugh.gif

Back