Remember when mtv played videos?

way to many memories...most of them good!
smile.gif

MTV... is that still around? Stopped watching when they stopped playing music videos and started with more commercials and reality shows... sux.

Thanks for the link..
smile.gif

[/quote]Thats awesome. Man I watched Accept:Balls to the wall and couldn't believe Brian Johnson had blonde hair!
+1 on Balls to the Wall; 1st one I watched. I don't think that was Brian Johnson though. He kind of sounds like Bon Scott to me, but I know it's not him either. Great find.

Quiet Riot
REO Speedwagon
RATT
Dio
Skid Row

What!...No Slick Rick..woops found it

Herbie Hancock - Rock It..OMG, memmories

J.Geils Band - Centerfold was good, but Freeze Frame was just as good

Judas Priest...Yah! Still got my Shirt I scored from working for some Carni's in town when I was in 5th grade...lol

Nina...no 99 Loft/Luft Balloon's? - I liked the German version the Best

Olivia newton-john and Honad accords...remember the saying "Eat your honda"...lol

Prince...man, 1st ave and 7th street entry...for you non-minneapolis folks you will never understand.

Roxette - The Look, man oh man...

Styx - The Ultimate 80's group

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight, ok...who else thought Miami Vice, Boat shoes with no socks, and Polo cologne made you cool...lol

Great website - sad thing is I still listen to some of these song while cruising on the Busa.

Very cool - lot's of memories there!

It seems to me there's a big potential for some broadcasting company to have a real "Music Video" channel again. Come on, everybody loves 'em (that's why MTV got so popular after all). Maybe someone could just have it one day a week (or somethin' like that).

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight, ok...who else thought Miami Vice, Boat shoes with no socks, and Polo cologne made you cool...lol
Hey, I hate to admit it but I did... I have thought about seeing the new Miami Vice movie but I think it will probably not be good.....

This is AWESOME!!!! I am definitely a 80s child and could spend hours on this site. I've already saved it as a favorite. YES!!! Duran Duran - Wild Boys!!!! I firmly believe that music has gone drastically down hill in the last 14 - 15 years.

I dont remember the '80s I was in high school for crying out loud. There is something familiar about all that music though.
cool.gif

Those were some good times back then. I want my long hair back! Heck, maybe i'll grow it out again.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155070565 -->

Back