Remember when mtv played videos?

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
For us 30 ish guys and girls that remember when mtv actually played videos. Here is a site with a bunch of them.....

link

Awesome.  Now if I can only get my computer to play them.
Edit: amazing what a reboot can accomplish. I found Adam Ant's "Desperate but not Serious"
smile.gif

YouTube rules.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154846845 -->

god that brings back memories... Thanks.

They even had Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When's the last time you heard that song anywhere? Okay, I'm done.

laugh.gif

I liked the Apollonia (Sex Shooter) video personally!
biggrin.gif
Been a long time since I watched anything on any of those video channels.

mTV sux now...they dont even play musuc...dumb shows like road rules that my wife luvs to watch *Slap* upside her head!

For us 30 ish guys and girls that remember when mtv actually played videos. Here is a site with a bunch of them.....

link
hahahahh great find! I can't watch more than 1 minute of them before I start wretching!!! great time machine though.

for the lacking, find THE TUBE on HD in your area. The orginal creator of MTV is back online with ALL MUSIC, ALL THE TIME format.

http://www.thetubetv.com/

Thats awesome. Man I watched Accept:Balls to the wall and couldn't believe Brian Johnson had blonde hair!

Man, that site is awesome.. I remember cruisin around in my 88 Mustang GT listening to all those songs it brought back so many memories of the past ....

I still remember watching Thriller for the first time on Halloween night as a youngin...

I quit watching MTV when they stopped playing music videos...

man, that is so cool! i saved it on my fav's. now i can watch my classic van halen.

Great Site! Bookmarked for whenever I need an 80's fix. I can't even remember the last time I watched MTV. Total garbage anymore.

Back