Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember 9.11

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
www.cantcryhardenough.com

sometimes I remember this website and I go to it to remind myself how much our lives changed on that day. I don't mean to dwell in the past, but sometimes the past can motivate us to change our present (and future) and I truely believe that was the intention of 9/11/04... to shake the United States (a modern day Roman empire). Also, to get people's focus back. Don't mean to turn this into a religious thread, but things are happening around us warning us of something to come. If you're spiritual, get back in touch with the Father and if you're not spiritual make contact. Your soul depends on it, God bless you all.

Very well said BigDawg. Words like that are inspiring and should make us think about how blessed we truly are.

Brian

Thanks BigDawg! It's a very good point about spirituality. Does not necessarily has to be through religion. We all have our God inside each of us. It's who we are. Getting in touch with it, and bringing it out is all it takes. Hope everyone finds peace within themselves, and with others.

Top Bottom