REF HID GROUP BUY ~ YELLOW BULBS ~

ICEMANN

Registered
I see the bug has made an outstanding find ref McCulloh HID kits. I also noticed a great responce for them as well.

If anyone needs any install help just yell. Alot of members have switched their Hibeam over to pure yellow bulbs to compliment the HID.

Those are custom made bulbs. I dont need one but if enuff people are interested I can have another run of them made. Cost wont change. Just trying to get a feel for all the people jumpin in on the HID deal if their interested. Does take some time to get the ball rolling on the lights.

As before if enuff people show interest I will have them made, and ship them all at cost. $37.00 a bulb unless they give me a better price this time. Then it's just cheaper fo yaw!.

JD

So ICEMANN, so is this more like a fog light kind of bulb?

Oh yeah, and any pics?

<!--EDIT|Juggler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136013656 -->

I missed the last group buy so I'll be jumping on this one Ice
wink.gif

He guys its worth it. I bought one and they are top quailty. They look and work great with an HID system. Highly recomended.
cool.gif

Here are move pics. Its pure yellow glass not tinting. Mines been in the longest and it's been years.

JD

post-6-70362-hid1.jpg

post-6-70455-highbeam.jpg

post-6-90901-mvc_053f.jpg

ICEMANN's bulbs are good - you need 1. Buy 1, you will like it- Bulb is yellow, very yellow, makes things mellow. I was so happy, I got 2, not sure why, but I did...the bulbs are good. Things will be yellow, people will see your yellow bulb and say "Hey, that looks Yellow" & you can make new friends becuase of your unusual Yellow bulb & Impress small animals scampering about the hwy. They will marvel at the yellow...seriously good bulbs, get your yellow on!

Heres some pics of mine... Top quality .. i personaly use mine for daytime light and keep the HiD for night time.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

I'll pick up another one...I only have one bulb, so I'd like to have a spare, seein as they don't come around often.

Count me in, ICE...
wink.gif

Im in on the light I want one where do i sent the money or are you going to be in columbus soon i can pick it up
thanks
Jaron

Lurker NE, welcome to the public area of the board.
smile.gif

Jaron, In cols all da time. Actually thats where the church is.
smile.gif

Send me some contact info and I will bring one with, and meet ya somewhere.

The others,
paypal.com is an option send $$ to:
ICEMANN@AMERITECH.NET

or you can mail me a m.o. etc.

Pac send me the mailing information again.

JD

smile.gif

Back