redlight runners

WOW!!!

Lots of crazy ones.

That harley got destroyed. If he survived, I hope he pays more attention to the lights.

the bus BARELY missed that car... What a pro bus driver to miss that car like that

That pedestrian shouldve been aware of his/her surroundings, yes the car hit them but still... he/she needs to take pointers from the next guy who noticed the oncoming redlight runner and STOPPED

Man.. that was some carnage

Prime reason why I never jump off the line at green lights.
Sometimes I wait so long people behind me honk.
People run red lights here but more often skid into middle of intersection trying to stop.
Either way bad news for us bikers.

WTF are people looking at ?!? why can't people pay attention to what they are doing. no freaking wonder insurance is so damn high. when my light turns green I look both ways before pulling out. just because I have the right of way a stupid light won't save my life... look right, left , then right again. safety first:thumbsup:

What about the poor kid at 2:flamethrowing: ? He/she lost their balloon :sadlike: Wonder if the guy's insurance is gonna cover that?:rofl:

What gets me is that traffic circles would fix 90% of those accidents, but I wouldn't want to see what happened if our country changed over to them. Not that any state could afford to do it anyways.

Back