Rear Taillights/Brake Lights Gen 1

Kat600

Registered
Hi all, I'm kind of new to the forum, so sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread. Sometime in the next couple of months I am hoping to add running lights to the bike (03 busa) in the front and rear. I think I will put the switchback LED's in the front as I like the look of the white running light.

Anywhoooo, looking for any members who have done an undertail mod and are willing to part with their stock rear taillight/brake light sockets. For anyone unfamiliar with the mod, I am looking for the brake light sockets with 3 wires, not the turn signal lights with 2 wires. If you could PM with a price, I would appreciate it. I know I can buy GM sockets for about $6 each, but I was hoping to get stock sockets so I don't have to dremel or cut out slots for them to fit.

I am just putting out feelers for now as I probably won't be getting to this mod for a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

If you can't find any, get the GM sockets mentioned in the other thread. Seal them in with RTV Gasket Maker.

talk to gxsrhp here on the org. he has address this with a complete kit with lights for less than $100. trust me is worth it

Back